IGNORED

Golfing Buddy : Central NC

lobsterzilla
Note: This thread is 3580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Guys!

Looking for a fellow or four-some to play weekly on tuesdays or thursdays. i've played most every course in the Raleigh, NC area, and i can play in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas.

send me a pm if you're interested or just every once and a while need a fill in.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

• 5 years later...

hey guys  im look    for  golfing buddying on fridays to play say like around 5pmgreen acre  my gets done after 5.after 5.30 thoe ok call me on me on my cell 336 803 3990 im james sherrill guys

Note: This thread is 3580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!