IGNORED

Golf Bags, What do you do?

Note: This thread is 5145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a cheap bag, and it matches the rest of my stuff which is a bonus

In my TerraFirma X Bag
360 Ti 10.5° Driver
FT-i Squareway 15.0° 3w
04 Big Bertha 19.0° 5w
04 Big Bertha 4-9, PW, GW +1/2" Irons Vokey Spin-Milled 56°10° SW C02 Milled 35" Putter Contour Shoes and SofJoy GlovesA mix of NXT and Laddie Xtreme balls

Currently have a Staff Fusion bag and I carry Fusion Irons..

I carry Diablo Woods and Nike Hybrids and titleist wedges, So I dont know which to match up to..

Im in the markket for some AP's So I might pick up a titlesit bag.

But I definetly want another bag, I'm a club ho so I alos need another bag to just house the back ups..

Still looking for Ogio woods, irons, wedges, or a putter.

I got the bag because it was $50 at a tent sale and had everything I wanted on it. I was looking at the Mizuno bags for a while after I got my irons, but this was less than half the cost of those.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Im just real particular about the way things look.. the better my clubs looks to me, for whatever reason, gives me more confidence..

I lean my clubs after every range session, every round, immediately when I get home.. I like my clubs to be clean at all times..

Just personal preference..

I have really improved after just starting to play in February, getting down to a 13 hc, so I am considering venturing away from the game improving irons and getting a players set.

I want some Ap's and one of those sick Japanese issue tour bags in white.. that would be so niiice

You buy the bag that fits the your needs. Not what the company is.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I love my Ogio bag. it's amazing.

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

Well, I ordered a Cobra bag in blue but, when it arrived I realized I screwed up and had ordered a cart bag... DOH. So, that one went back in the box and to a storage shelf in the garage.
Seeing that I had to order another one I got the one in black and yellow to match the headcovers.

In my Bag Boy XLT-15 bag:
Cobra 10.5* Speed Pro S driver
Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro
Cobra UFI 4-PW,GW,SW,LW Graphite Cobra Melbourne II putter Ball = Pinnacle: FX Long Gold Cart = ClicGear 2.0 in yellow

My bag doesn't match any of my clubs. I don't think it really needs to. I looked at more than 40 models and I chose the one that had the features I wanted. I am not pro so what my bag says on it means jack squat to me.

Getting better........

What's in my Cart bag:

983k 10.5* driver, Reg flex graphite 904f 15* fairway wood, Reg flex Graphite Cobra SSI Irons 3-PWTA900 52* wedgeTA588 56* wedgeSeemore FGP2 custom putter w/ a Winn urban camo gripGolf Pride Tour Wrap gripsHome Courses:Horseshoe Bay: Ramrock, ...

Match the bag to whichever clubs have "higher prestige" value. Don't get a Lynx bag if you're sporting Titleist woods. Bags that match the wood headcovers always look cool. And of course make sure that the colors of the headcovers, iron inserts, and bag all work well together.
Better yet, get a bag from a company that doesn't make clubs but that has all the features you want.

I've got Cleveland head covers on my Cobra irons, Ping head covers on my Tour Edge Exotics woods, a Blue Thunder Intech head cover on my Cleveland Hibore driver all in a Callaway bag.
Driver :Adams Speedline 9032LS 10.5*
Woods:Wilson Staff FYbrid 3W
Hybrids:Wilson Staff FYbrid (wood/hybrid gap)
Hybrids:Ben Hogan Edge CFT 3H & 4H
Irons:King Cobra S9 5I-PWSand Wedge:Cleveland CG12-58*Putter:Ping Redwood AnserBall:Nike Karma/Topflite GamerFavourite Gizmo:Club Caddy

I have a bag and I really don't care for any of their products. I chose the bag because out of all 40 that I looked at, it had the most features that I wanted. I needed a bag with a putter pit and a slot for each club because I was sick of the grips catching on each other. I also wanted a cart bag because 99% of the time I play with a cart. Plus cart bags seem more roomy than stand bags. I really like the looks of the bags that would match my irons, but I can't afford them. My bag was only $85. Can't beat that!

Getting better........

What's in my Cart bag:

983k 10.5* driver, Reg flex graphite 904f 15* fairway wood, Reg flex Graphite Cobra SSI Irons 3-PWTA900 52* wedgeTA588 56* wedgeSeemore FGP2 custom putter w/ a Winn urban camo gripGolf Pride Tour Wrap gripsHome Courses:Horseshoe Bay: Ramrock, ...

I do have a Ping Staff cart bag for when im pulling or riding a cart. But most of the time, I usually use my OGIO carry bag, because i enjoy carrying while i walk.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I have a BagBoy griplok cart bag. The clubs are held firmly in place so you don't get the bag chatter. Helps protect your investment

In my BagBoy Griplok bag
Driver: Diablo 9 degree stiff graphite
3 Wood: Diablo 15 degree stiff graphite
Hybrid: Hb5 3 stiff graphite
Irons: FG Tour V2 stiff steel  S W: Harmonized 55 degree

Putter: Odyssey Teron

Ball: E6

GPS: UPro

I didn't want a bag from a major golf label because, odds are, unless I win some free clubs, I won't ever be playing the same brand for everything. I ended up with an OGIO Grom. I couldn't be happier with it.
Driver: Cleveland Hi-Bore Tour 9.5°, Fujikura Fit-On Red-Stiff
Fairway: Cleveland Hi-Bore 15°, Grafalloy ProLaunch Red-Stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Dual TP 3H, Diamana Blue Board-Stiff
Irons: MacGregor MT 3-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Stiff
Wedges: MacGregor MT Pro 52-6° & 58-10°Putter:...

My only set of rules would be that if I buy a bag, I have to have something in my bag that matches it. Right now I would only get a Titleist, Callaway, Cleveland, or Mizuno bag. The non-club bags (Sun Mountain, Ogio) would be fine too. Currently I have a Titleist bag. I bought when I only had a driver from Titleist, but I liked the color combination and price the best at the time.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Note: This thread is 5145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!