IGNORED

Official Big Break VI (Trump National) Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 6317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went through a few months without The Golf Channel, so I missed season V. I'll be looking forward to seeing this one though.

It's cool that we get men and women. Maybe that will make everyone tune in each week.

As for Donald Trump, I could do without seeing him. However, his golf course is beautiful from what I've seen. I'm not even sure how many golf courses he has these days.

Amen Rafi!

If age is any indication, the women are all 25 and under...the men were on the second page, so I'd didn't bother. They should add weight and height next to the age, so at least we can decide whether it's worth our time.

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

• Administrator
Amen Rafi!

It's young women versus senior men. [sarcasm]Woooooo.[/sarcasm]

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

now that's sick. How are the seniors supposed to swing with stiff shafts? they're all used to "A"...
Personally I hope that one chick labeled as "native of Hawaii" is Michelle's older twin sister

• Administrator
now that's sick. How are the seniors supposed to swing with stiff shafts? they're all used to "A"...

Her older twin?

I think it would be funny to disguise an actual member of the Champions Tour, a solid performer but not one well known, and one from the LPGA Tour and have them play too under an alias. That'd be fun. The people on the show wouldn't know, and they could be "outed" (and removed from the show) when they got down to the final five or four or so. It would be interesting to hear what the other contestants would have to say about someone who is living the dream they all share. Maybe for BB VII

Unless one of these contestants moves on to at least make a cut on one of the top tier tours soon, won't people stop watching.?

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Unless one of these contestants moves on to at least make a cut on one of the top tier tours soon, won't people stop watching.?

Nah, reality TV always sells. It's crazy, but it's true.

Fans like myself always enjoy watching people battle for a spot in a tourney on one of the big tours. It's fun to watch people hit a bad shot every once in awhile because I do it all the time. They do need a couple more Danielle Aimee's though. Nobody liked her, but there hasn't been that much discussion here at The Sand Trap since. The Big Break III discussion topic was a zillion pages it seemed like.

You really mean someone new with a killer figure? I thought there were several with equivalent personalities on the last one, just none that were hot.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator
I'm glad Bri didn't go home last night. She's the cutest.

Nawwww. Annie!
A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

great minds think alike...

I'll make 3 for that vote... I just feel bad that she got stuck with that weird guy Kelly.

In My Bag:
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5°, Harmon HTD CB-65R
3-Wood: Mizuno MP-001, 13°, Harrison Striper Titanium
Hybrid 1: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 16°
Hybrid 2: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 19°Irons: Ping S59 Tour 4-PWWedges: Mizuno Black Nickel 51.06 / Cleveland Black Pearl 58.08Putter:...

Bri is cute, but she is way down the list for me. Karyn seemed to have a great personality, and she was genuinely happy to be there. It was sad to see her eliminated. Oh well, she is married to Colts TE Ben Utecht, so the moeny isn't an issue.

Brigette or however it is spelled is my favorite of the females so far. It's still early in the game though.

As for the guys, I really couldn't tell you what I expect. They all seem to be fairly decent so far, but that cross-handed grip by Albert is amazing! It hurts me just watching him swing a golf club. It was effective though.

So far, I'm liking this season. I love the golf course as well! That always helps.

• Administrator
I'll make 3 for that vote... I just feel bad that she got stuck with that weird guy Kelly.

I wish Kelly would stop talking about freakin' Moe Norman. Norman's (evolved into) "Natural Golf" swing is supposed to promote accuracy over anything, and yet Kelly hit the worst (off-line) tee shot in the driving challenge.

I've yet to see anyone convince me that the Moe Norman swing is a good way to play golf. No, obviously I never saw Moe Norman, but I think he could have been the only one to convince me.

I wish I could see the show, I am too cheap(and poor) to buy the directtv package I need to see it. denny hepler (the guy from warsaw, IN) is my former teacher, and I caddied for him during the practice rounds at the US Open. I am wishing him all the best of luck. Kind of a goofball, but is a genuine nice guy who would do anything for you.
The best feeling in golf is a long walk with a putter - Greg Norman

In my Atlas Bag
FT-3 9° - Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63S
X-Tour 3 Wood 15° - TT Stiff MP-60 Irons 3-PW - DGS300 2 Up MP-T 51° 56°(10)/60°(4) Vokey SM Oil Can Studio Style Newport 2 V1xHome Course Bear Slide

Definitely!!! I was flipping through and forgot it started this week and I took a double take on that Golf Channel! She just needs to work on the bunker game!

In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

Note: This thread is 6317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!