IGNORED

Are Staff bags pretentious??

Note: This thread is 3694 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm confused.

Assuming you can afford it, why would one preclude the other?

Perhaps not for you or me, but I'm not in a position to determine what someone else may want, or need though.

I agree with this...I never said anything about others abilities, financial situation, wants or needs. I would simply prefer to spend it in other areas...

All I know is that my playing partners ask for my autograph every week now that I own one. Truthfully, mine cost me nothing more the 20k+ Amex points.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would say that it depends on who's lugging it around. I have played with 20 handicappers use them and they were good folks. Played with scratch guys who think they have won several majors. Like anything in life you can stereotype someone. I could care less what you use as long as you can get along with the rest of the group and don't act like an a##hole. I have a midsize staff for international travel and a stand bag for when I am home. That's all I have to say.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

I really could care less which bag you use to carry your clubs in. I prefer a lighter weight stand bag, account of, I walk 99% of the time.

Pretentious or not I'm getting one for my office :)

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note: This thread is 3694 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!