IGNORED

Course drinkers only, others need not apply.

Uthinkso
Note: This thread is 3758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There is nothing like the Cart Girls coming to save the day. Nothing like a 21 year old bringing you a beer with a smile.

Driver: GigaGolf Verve 17 10.5°
Woods: Gigagolf X2 Fairway 3 Wood, Orlimar Trimetal 19°
Hybrids: Gigagolf Cloud Nine 4
Irons: Gigagolf Cloud Nine Series
Wedge: Gigagolf SGS Black 52° & 58°

Putter: Ping Pal 2i Isopur

Shoes: Adidas

Ball: Titleist NXT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing like the Cart Girls coming to save the day. Nothing like a 21 year old bringing you a beer with a smile.

it's been scientifically proven that the amount of beer consumed is inversely proportional to the handicap index. jk, drink up.

I love having a couple beers on the course. Hardly ever play without at least having a 1 or 2 after the turn.

yep..the turn off #1, #2, #3, #4....

• 1 month later...
"Mmmmm....Ahh...Yeah...I'm going to have to, sort of, disagree with you on that one...Yeaaahh."

(Based on my experience golfing with The Fox a.k.a Obiwan21)

Inside The Owl's bag:
DRIVER: Launcher 10.5
IRONS: Launcher 6-PW, #3, #4, #5 Hybrid
PUTTER: I-Series Anser
BALL: HX Hot Bite or Pro V1 SHOES: "Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play the...

u americans crack me up
you should be able to drink a case of "your" beers and not even flintch

come up here and drink a few "real canadian" beer and then golf!!!! hahahaha!!!

ok relax..just kidding around
i cant touch the stuff while golfing, after no prob (but it is b/c it's real beer!! hahah!)
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

You can play golf without drinking? Wierd.

In the Bag:
Driver: R5 Draw
Fairway: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze 3 Wood
Hybrid: R5 3 hybrid Currently for sale.
Irons: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze Plus 3-SWPutter: Revolution Solid

well, truthfully, it depends on how I'm playing. Most of the time I won't start off with a brew and play the front 9 first. If I'm super tense and cant' figure it out, I'll have a brew and it will usually loosen me up into a more natural state. I may not be as on as when I've got my A game, but at that moment, I'd take any game besides the one I'm playing. Also, if I get paired up with some stiff company, I'll buy them a round to make the back a bit more enjoyable lol.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I normally wait tell the 19th to have a few but on a bad day I'll have two or three on the course and it seems to help out.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

If I even have a sip of a beer, my game goes to hell. Alot of people it relaxes them, which is the key to the golf swing.

Oh and hot cart girls = ftw!!!!!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Been adding a shot of amaretto to a Jack Nicklaus per side works nicely.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I stopped drinking on course a while ago. Unless I'm having a really bad round or I'm just out having fun.

Mostly the reason I stopped drinking on course, 1 they have no good beer (would it kill them to have Guiness?) 2 I play like crap, and get lazy.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

No beer on the course for me. I limit my drink to water, gatorade, coffee, and diet coke. After the round? Sure, it's Miller time. But not on the course...I just lose focus too easily.

Matter of fact, I really enjoy a good cup of coffee (in the early morning) on the course.

90% of my golf is done drinking only water and an occasional Diet Coke.

I do have a couple of buddies that enjoy a few brews when we play....one of them is like the devil, his cart cooler is never empty.....I've had some serious drinking rounds with him. It usually winds up becoming a long drive competition.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Been adding a shot of amaretto to a Jack Nicklaus per side works nicely.

I'll have you know I read this and just had to go make one right away. Quite good. Except I didn't have real lemonade...just the minute maid kind.

I don't play better or worse when drinking, but in this TX heat I just cant resist a Heiniken (eventhough beer dehydrates you).

I'll have you know I read this and just had to go make one right away. Quite good. Except I didn't have real lemonade...just the minute maid kind.

The barmaid at the course hooked me up with that - I've been wondering if there is a name for it but haven't found anything yet.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I drink two glasses of water before I play, or a glass of water and an energy drink. I drink Gatorade and water on the course. I drink beer after the round.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Note: This thread is 3758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!