IGNORED

Stupid Weather Rant

elementz
Note: This thread is 5421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not even looking for a response on this but just need to vent. We have all been there when we take a day off from work to hit the course only to have a torrential downpour ruin your day. I can live with that, however, we have a boys/golf weekend coming up this weekend in PEI (about a 4 hour drive) and have 3 rounds scheduled at 3 different courses.

Of course, looking at the weather its calling for 30-35 mm of rain all weekend which will probably be enough where the course would be unplayable. I have been looking forward to this trip for months since it will be a nice weekend getaway from work, homelife, etc. PEI has some outstanding courses compared to my area and we got a sweet package deal. Hopefully we can squeeze all 3 rounds in, heck, I would be happy with 2 of the 3 but if we only get to play 1 or none, then I will be extremely dissapointed.

Cmon Mother Nature, work with me here. It's been beautiful all week, calling for rain all weekend, and when we leave to come back home on Monday, it is calling for nothing but sunshine all week.

How about a torrential downpour to ruin your month? Here in NY, I think I've seen the sun about 3 times in the past month.

In my bag:
'07 Burner (10.5*) Driver
Unknown model 3 & 5 Woods (next to get replaced)
Rescue (21*) Hybrid
Di7 4i-GW 56/08 Oil Can Wedge Rossa Blade Putter NXT Tour Balls

How about a torrential downpour to ruin your month? Here in NY, I think I've seen the sun about 3 times in the past month.

Yup!!! Here in Jersey too.

I think I heard a stat on the radio 38 of the last 48 days it has rained. 13 of the last 15! It's driving me nuts.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Same thing here. It seems like every time I want to golf, it rains.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

Yeah it's terrible...basically the entire east coast is getting drenched on a regular basis. And I will play in the rain it's just that around here when it rains in the summer it usually has lightening with it...and I don't do lightening.

In the bizzag...

Driver--TaylorMade Burner 9.5*
3W--TaylorMade Burner 15*
Hybrid--TaylorMade Burner Rescue 19*Irons--Maltby KE4 Tour(4-PW)Wedges--Cleveland CG14(52,56,60)Putter--Wilson CI1Ball--Nike One Platinum

I don't do lightning either. Also I absolutely hate when my hands slip due to rain.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

Same thing here. It seems like every time I want to golf, it rains.

Come to Texas. There are plenty of people that would be willing to pay your green fee.

Note: This thread is 5421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!