• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seanyg

groin pain

5 posts in this topic

lately i have been having groin pain and around the bladder has anyone else had this same type of pain i went to the doctor and they said i could of pulled it playing golf since i dont lift weights or any of that stuff or there a possiblity of a sliding hernia so plz respond if u have had any similar pains

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sounds to me like you pulled a groin muscle. I've done that before and it's not fun, you just have to wait it out.

Come to think of it, I've been having some minor pain in my lower abdominal muscles in front of my bladder. I figured it was from some ab exercises I did, but it may have come from golf. Most of my injuries come from golf anyway.. I've just been waiting it out and it's gotten better. I try stretching it by laying down on my back and lifting my hands above my head. That seems to help a little. In general, if it's serious, waiting it out won't work. If it gets better in a week or two, it's just something minor.

lately i have been having groin pain and around the bladder has anyone else had this same type of pain i went to the doctor and they said i could of pulled it playing golf since i dont lift weights or any of that stuff or there a possiblity of a sliding hernia so plz respond if u have had any similar pains

Your posts are painful to read.

it could be your psoas muscle being overused which controls your hip flexors