IGNORED

Nickent Products

Note: This thread is 3532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been browsing around and seen Nickent hybrids and fairway woods for extremely cheap prices; somewhere in the neighborhood of $30.00. Does Nickent make quality clubs? Any testimonials out there from people who currently use them? I'm just curious to see what everyone thinks of them since I know very little about them.
In my bag:
Driver: 454 Titanium Big Bertha 9*
Hybrid: Burner Rescue 3 Hybrid 19*
Irons: X-14 Steelhead Irons 3-8, PW
X-22 9 IronWedges: X-Tour Forged 56*, 60*Putter: Tri-Ball SRTBalls: e6+ (and some cheap balls usually for the first few holes )

I've been browsing around and seen Nickent hybrids and fairway woods for extremely cheap prices; somewhere in the neighborhood of $30.00. Does Nickent make quality clubs? Any testimonials out there from people who currently use them? I'm just curious to see what everyone thinks of them since I know very little about them.

I've played the two 3dx hybrids in my signature line for about 2 years now. You couldn't take them from me.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They make fantastic hybrids for sure. I have a 19* 3DX utility wood that's been in/out of my bag for several years. It is very east to hit out of the rough and from tight lies but the extreme low-profile head make it a little difficult to hit from a tee. Their headcovers are also top-notch which is an added bonus.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

I have a 14 degree Nickent Hybrid and it is probably my favorite club in the bag (besides my rusty and super heavy putter). Came with a pretty good feeling stock shaft (UST proforce v2...mustard yellow color). I've seen them myself at various stores for 50-60 lately also (never so low as 30 though) and thought that would be a fine deal for anyone who doesn't mind having clubs that are maybe 1.5 yrs old. I think you'd be happy.

I concur with those above - I use the 4DX 20* #3 Ironwood and love it. However, the #2 17* I just couldn't hit - always felt like a rock.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

where r u gettin nickents 4 3o bucks?

10.5 Adams Speedline
13    Adams GT Tight Lies 3wd

19    Adams GT Tight Lies 5wd
4-aw Taylormade R7 irons
56-60 Cleveland wedge

Odyssey 2 ball blade putter

My 17 degree 4dx utility is amazing. Had about 220 from the rough had to cut it over a tree... to 8 feet. Great club, feels good, is nicely forgiving. The next hole a 215 par 3 into the wind I hit it onto the green.

Nickent makes the greatest hybrids i have EVER used (the 5DX's). the 5DX's are so long, and so forgiving, and so straight its almost like cheating. by far the greatest hybrid i have EVER hit.
also, there Arc wedges are awesome too. and the new hosel on the Nickent Evolver driver is cool too. Also, a guy i know uses one of their Tour putters and that thing is great too.

Nickent make other brand's Hybrids look like toys.

GREAT clubs

In my TerraFirma X Bag
360 Ti 10.5° Driver
FT-i Squareway 15.0° 3w
04 Big Bertha 19.0° 5w
04 Big Bertha 4-9, PW, GW +1/2" Irons Vokey Spin-Milled 56°10° SW C02 Milled 35" Putter Contour Shoes and SofJoy GlovesA mix of NXT and Laddie Xtreme balls

I will play anything nickent, any day. You can't take my clubs from me. I do love the hybrids but when i got my hands on these irons, I couldn't bring myself to drop them for hybrids, there's just so much feel and control on them. I originally had a 3dx hybrid and that baby is a miracle club. I'm thinking about making my next driver a nickent as well. The fairway wood, in my opinion, is even more brilliant than their acclaimed hybrids (though those are amazing).

*off topic* Bump-n-MI, how do you like that 4dx driver? I'm thinking about a t-spec. Do you know the shaft tip diameter? It's hard to find x-stiff and I have an extra .350 laying around, if it fits, I'm gonna take the plunge haha.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is sort of off topic but has anyone purchased from thecluboutlet lately. Just wondering because the website seems to be down. I have purchased from the website before and didn't have any problems. Hopefully another golf store didn't go out of business. It seems to be a common theme.

I have the Nickent 3DX RC Hybrid/Iron set, and I really like it... but then I am a noob.
In my newbie Alpine Carry Bag
Driver - Tight Lies
3 Wood - Tight Lies
5 Wood - Tight Lies
Hybrids - 3DX IW #3/#4Irons - 3DX RC #5-PWPutter - D3-DF

This is sort of off topic but has anyone purchased from thecluboutlet lately. Just wondering because the website seems to be down. I have purchased from the website before and didn't have any problems. Hopefully another golf store didn't go out of business. It seems to be a common theme.

i know people who have bought from them before, but yeah, the site appears to be gone. i dont know if its gone for good or what though

I always thought thecluboutlet was actually owned by Nickent. They make some quality stuff but everyone knows they arent going to be able to weather the storm.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

I have played the 3dx clubs for several years, recently replaced with the 909h since early summer. My 17 3dx has just gone back in the bag.

/J6

i15 w/Diamana Blue 9.5
G10 w/Prolaunch Red 17
Raylor 19* 909h 21 MB 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled 54* and 60* Circa 62 No 7

nickent hybrids are easily the best hybrids out there. i hit a 3dx 18.5* 3+ hybrid. i carry it about 230, juiced one up to 250 on a roll yesterday. great off the tee, fairway, rough or any shot you can imagine. in my opinion no other hybrid looks as nice at address, it gives you so much confidence standing over a ball with one. the only hybrid i would say can compare is the adams idea hybrid line. nickents right now are a steal at usually under $100

-tim

In my Diablo Edge Tour/ Titliest Stand Bag:
Driver: Nike VR Pro 8.5* w/ Myazaki 43g X
3 Wood: Nike VR Pro II 13.5* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X
5 Wood: Cobra S9-1 Pro 18* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* w/ Prolaunch Red X
Irons: 4-7 Titleist 712 CB, 8-9 712 MB w/ TT Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: 46* Vokey SM4, 54* Vokey SM4, 60* TMade ATV

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Belly 43"

my nickent hybrid is easily the most used club in my bag besides my putter...
its my money club and feel i hit it too far most of the time... lol
heck when i play a local muni id rather hit it in the primary cut of rough and use my nickent to take the shot than an iron off the cement fw's
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 3532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!