IGNORED

Club Grips

Note: This thread is 4052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just curious if you have the same grips for all clubs, i.e. Irons, Driver, Fairway Woods, Wedges? Would it be better since it would be consistent through all clubs or do drivers and woods have different grip demands and should require different grips?
In My Bag:
Driver: R7 Limited Matrix Ozik X-con Stiff
3 Wood: 909F3 Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Irons: AP1 3-PW DG S200
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54° NickelWedge: Forged 60°Putter: Rossa Balls: Pro V1XAvatar: Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler BC

I have Tour Velvets on all my clubs except the Putter, but I guess it's more personal preference than anything else

In my TerraFirma X Bag
360 Ti 10.5° Driver
FT-i Squareway 15.0° 3w
04 Big Bertha 19.0° 5w
04 Big Bertha 4-9, PW, GW +1/2" Irons Vokey Spin-Milled 56°10° SW C02 Milled 35" Putter Contour Shoes and SofJoy GlovesA mix of NXT and Laddie Xtreme balls

GP New Decade's on all

White/Black on driver
Red/Black 3-PW
Turquoise/Black on Wedges
stock YES grip on putter
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

On my driver and Fairway woods, I like to have the arrow tm grips that came on them (all 3 are 07 Burner), and I like wraps on my irons and wedges.

In my White/Red/Yellow Monza Featherweight Stand Bag:
Driver: 07 Burner 9.5* stiff
3 Wood: 07 Burner 15* stiff
5 Wood: 07 Burner 18* stiff
Irons 4-AW: r7 steel shaft stiffWedges: RAC Satin 56*, 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 35 InchBall: Bridgestone e7+, Titleist Pro V1Shoes: D3000Glove: ...

What do you think I should buy for grips. I really like the classic tan Winn grips but I've heard they wear out fast. What do you recommend and also keep price in mind.
Currently In My Bag: Driver- Taylor Made 300 Ti 9.5 Degree Stiff Flex; Woods - None Currently In The Bag; Irons - Titleist DCI 990 Irons (3-PW) Stiff Flex Steel; Wedge - Macgregor VIP Tourney Foil 60 Degree Lob Wedge; Putter - Taylor Made Rossa CGB Daytona 1 34" Length

What do you think I should buy for grips. I really like the classic tan Winn grips but I've heard they wear out fast. What do you recommend and also keep price in mind.

Google "closeout grips".. don't pay someone to put your grips on.. there is info on the internet on how to regrip your clubs.. You can find good grips for $1.00 a grip.. just go to a golf shop and feel different grips and then search the net for those grips.. You can regrip all your clubs for 25 bucks, whereas it may cost $100 to get it done by a pro.. I've been wanting to try this but haven't yet.. my uncle puts tennis grips on a few of his clubs.. They feel a lot like Winn grips.. It all just depends on what you're willing to allow yourself to get used to..

I like Winn grips too but everyone I've heard talk about them say they wear out super fast..

• 3 years later...
Www.secretgrip.com Dicks and golfgalaxy are promoting a free grip on 7i and driver for free. The grip has a tungsten weight, installation is free.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!