IGNORED

swing problems :(

Note: This thread is 6488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

so lately ive been playing a lot and when ur playing a lot i guess you tend to pick up a couple bad habits... so ive picked up a new habit... i tend to swing the club out on take away... any tips or tricks that will help me bring the club back straight?

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

hmm ill try that thanks ^^

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

I think you should try to keep your elbows in, but try to do a take away path that is straight/square from the ball in the impact zone and come down on that same path through the ball in the impact zone, which is not too much in-out or out-in, given your grip setup was good from beginning.

One thing that i learned in the golf academy is to take a peice of 2x4 of wood and put it about 3-5 inchs behind your iron. On your take away try and push the block back striaght, if it goes out then you are taking it back inside and if it goes inside then you are taking it back outside. nice trick that can help.

Note: This thread is 6488 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!