IGNORED

Getting Married; Looking for Groomsmen gift ideas

deadsolidperfect
Note: This thread is 5344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gentlemen,

I am getting married in a few months and the wife to be is asking about what I am getting my groomsmen for gifts.

I am looking for something unique that has not been done 1000 times already, and something that might actually use more than once.

It does not necessarily need to be golf related, but the majority of the group are avid golfers.

I am looking to keep it under 30 dollars a piece.

You thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you,

In my Bag
Driver R9 Super-Tri
3 Hybrid A3 Boxer 19 degree
4 Hybrid A3 Boxer 22 degree
Irons 4-PW MP-57 ProjectX 6.0GW: 52 degreeWedges: 56, 60 degreePutter Backstryke 2-BallBall TP Black

Its not very original but I did engraved flasks with each guy's initials. A wedding I was in this weekend they gave us front pocket wallets/money clips that were engraved.

Gentlemen,

Maybe some nice customized divot tools would be a nice gift!

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

I did small leathermans that were laser etched with initials. It worked out fairly well, I got one for myself and carry it in my laptop bag and use it on occassion. Others have said they carry them and use them.

divot tool and or a ball mark / hat clip that has there initials on it. Monogramed golf polos?

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

I like the Monogramed Divot/Ball marker repair tool idea. I was actually in a wedding about 2 months ago and I got a Zippo lighter with my name on it.

If you want your groomsmen to really love you, get them all a Scotty Cameron putter.

My Clubs:

Driver: Nike SQ Sumo 460 10.5 degrees

3-Wood: Titleist 906 F4 15.5 DegreesIrons: Interchange between Hogan Apex Plus 3-PW stiff flex steel, and Cleveland CG Red Tour Spec 3-PW with stiff flex S300's.Wedges: CG 12's 56 degree and 52 degree, Cleveland BeNi 60 degree, and MacGregor MT Pro...

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think the divot tool should be a good one and in the budget.

As for the Scotty Cameron Putters, I don't even have one yet. I wish I could register for golf clubs.

Thanks again

In my Bag
Driver R9 Super-Tri
3 Hybrid A3 Boxer 19 degree
4 Hybrid A3 Boxer 22 degree
Irons 4-PW MP-57 ProjectX 6.0GW: 52 degreeWedges: 56, 60 degreePutter Backstryke 2-BallBall TP Black

This is a little over your price range, but...

I'm getting married in a few weeks and all of my groomsmen are golfers so I got them Vokeys - and I'm going to paintfill the lofts in different colors...the colors of their college or favorite team

I thought about stamping their initials in them too but that might be too much work...and I don't want to screw them up

Good luck!

Gentlemen,

An 8 ball. Fine champagne. And strippers. Oh wait...

Go with some tee times

"Mulligan: invented by an Irishman who wanted to hit one more twenty yard grounder." -Jim Bishop

Strip club gift cards.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Ipod
model depending on your budget

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

when i stood up in my friends wedding he got us all small cigar humidors. very nice, dark oak small enough for a dresser top. Probably around 40 bucks a piece, maybe less.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

strip club gift cards.

winner!!!

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Thique gift shop in my hometown that has grilling utensils made out of golf clubs. For example, the spatula is a metal spatula, with a steel shaft and golf club grip. Take a look around for them. Check this site out:

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=15232

Inside The Owl's bag:
DRIVER: Launcher 10.5
IRONS: Launcher 6-PW, #3, #4, #5 Hybrid
PUTTER: I-Series Anser
BALL: HX Hot Bite or Pro V1 SHOES: "Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play the...

I got a different engraved gift for each groomsman, nice flask for brother #1, business card case for brother #2, beer mug for groomsman #3. Each ran about $40, I think? They liked each getting something that fit their personalities. Brother #1 brings the flask every time we go golfing.

(btw - brother #2 p#ssed me off, he thought we were paying for his tux and then he only gave us $15 (three $5s) as a wedding gift. This was last year, thought maybe finances were tight, then we find out they just bought new 'quads' for dune riding. Tough times?!?!)

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Note: This thread is 5344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!