IGNORED

Taylor made Burner Driver 07/08 same?

Note: This thread is 5374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Are the 07 and 08 Taylor Made Burner Drivers the same? I know the 09 is different but is there any difference in the earlier models?

Drivers: Taylor Made Burner 9.5 draw stiff shaft.
Woods: Nike SQ 13* strong 3 wood Steel X-Stiff
Nike SQ 5 wood steel stiff.
Irons: Adams Insight Xtd's.
Putter: Odyssey SRT 2 ball, and White hot #1 Balls: Callaway tour IX, Noodle+,or Callaway Hot Plus or any premium ball.Driver...

07 and 08's are the same.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Do you know the shaft length on the 07/08? I know the 09 is longer but I am looking fo the shaft length on a 07-08 model.

Putter: Odyssey SRT 2 ball, and White hot #1 Balls: Callaway tour IX, Noodle+,or Callaway Hot Plus or any premium ball.Driver...

tour burner and 07 burner aren't the same they don't even have the same shape/Users/JP/Desktop/burner_07.jpg /Users/JP/Desktop/burner08_large.jpg

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

tour burner and 07 burner aren't the same they don't even have the same shape/Users/JP/Desktop/burner_07.jpg /Users/JP/Desktop/burner08_large.jpg

You are right, they are not even remotely the same. The 07' Burner has a longer shaft and a 460cc head. The 08' Tour Burner has a shorter shaft and a 450CC head, which as you said is shaped totally different than the 07' head.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

07 & 08 model year burners are the same. Tour burner is seperate from those.

4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

07 and 08's are the same.

No, there was no 08' version of the Burner. What you mean and what was alluded to before is that the Non-Tour Burner sold in 08' was the 07' Burner. The only new Burner driver release for 08' was the Tour Burner.

My Tools of Ignorance:

No, there was no 08' version of the Burner. What you mean and what was alluded to before is that the Non-Tour Burner sold in 08' was the 07' Burner. The only new Burner driver release for 08' was the Tour Burner.

This is correct.

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

'07= the 07 burner

EXACTLY. That should be the end of that.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Nope.... The man ask if the Burners were the same for those two years. They are. Tour burner is a seperate model altogether. 07, 08 model year Burner. 08 model year Tour Burner. The regular Burner was made two years then changed in 09.

4 wood..... Nickent 4DX

Nope.... The man ask if the Burners were the same for those two years. They are. Tour burner is a seperate model altogether. 07, 08 model year Burner. 08 model year Tour Burner. The regular Burner was made two years then changed in 09.

This was what I was looking for. Do you happen to know the shaft length on the regular Burner (07-08)?

This was what I was looking for. Do you happen to know the shaft length on the regular Burner (07-08)?

Thanks I thought that was it. I have one and TM says it's 46 inches. Mine is 45" to the hosel so I guess it would be 46" total. I have a re-ax 50 gram stiff shaft. Great club for the $$$.

4 wood..... Nickent 4DX

Note: This thread is 5374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!