IGNORED

Best Experience of My Life

DDBowdoin
Note: This thread is 6461 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Guys,

Well to keep this short -> I'm a city kid, no one in my family plays golf... mainly because we all grew up in a blue colar working class community. I just started playing 2.5 years ago, I'm addicted and the only reason why I got to where I am today is because of the crap muni courses I learned on, never had a good lie, learned to putt on bad greens...

last week... my brothers godfather (not related to us) flew us down to Orlando Florida... he told us to make sure we brought out sticks... I was naturally excited, we get there and I'm expecting to play some nice tracks but nothing real big yah know... first round he doesn't tell me where we are playing, roll up... I look at the club sign... Isleworth! My brothers godfather is a member at Isleworth.... I almost cried, anyways first time there I shot an 81... and I was pretty happy with that because that track was tough...

next day, expecting hey we'll play Isleworth again, we roll past the exit... and I see a course in the distance, I didnt want to spoil the feeling and ask so I waited to see for my own eyes, Bay Hill!....

I feel like a million bucks now, having played the same course Tiger walked... just felt like sharing something that I will probably never experience again

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

.... What, no Grand Cypress.....?

Whats in the bag.?

Driver: Tour Edge 10* Jmax 460 Carbon with the Fuji Vista Pro 50 shaft/and, the Burrows 10.5* MAC 421cc with the Grafalloy Pro Launch 55 shaft.
Woods: only one left after switching to hybrids - Adams ST #7 22*.
Hybrids: Tour Edge 20*, 24*, 30*, 36*, 41* and the 50* Attack Wedge...

yeah we played Grand Cypress, and the Golden Bear club... they were real nice but nothing like Ilseworth and Bay Hill...

Daniel Duarte
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

some guys have all the fun

Driver-Wilson Deep Red II .428 shaft (stiff)
3 Wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
5 wood-Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage (stiff)
3 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(17*)
4 Iron Hybrid- Wilson fat shaft(21*)5-PW-Wilson fat shaft52-56-68 Degree wedges- Wilson HarmonizedPutter- Top Flite Mallet

im jealous :)

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

when I went to high school I went to Montverde Acadamy in Montverde FL. anyway lots of rich kids there and one lived in Ilseworth I went and saw him a few months ago and we played there.. your right it was like a dream.. I have never seen such a nice course..

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

the only experience that can top this is prob St Andrews, but to think my brothers godfather plays there every weekend... wowsers

Daniel Duarte

Note: This thread is 6461 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!