IGNORED

Bag arangement?

Note: This thread is 5348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OK, I am trying to get back to playing Golf. Been playing for 30+ years but only a few times a year. I am going to start to play-Lots. would love to see how you arange your bag (Club wise) and what do you keep in your bag? Pics are always good.
Thanks Jack

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rk/Golf001.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rk/Golf002.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rk/Golf003.jpg

I have OCD so I lose it if my clubs aren't in this order.

Ok looking at my bag as it is in the picture I always put my woods and putter in the same slot, top left. Then to the right of that is my Driver. The middle section to the left is my 4,5,6 Irons. Next to that to the right I put my 7,8,9 irons. The last section to the left I put my PW and AW. And then to the right of that in the final slot I put my SW and LW. AND IT STAYS IN THAT ORDER.

I always know when my friends are messing with me cause I see it immediately.. lol

My Babis my avatar... Driver and anything with graphite are in seperate dividers from steel shafts. Irons are all paired by need. So my wedges are all in the same slot... In the bag I had a pouch for my laser. Extra batteries, alighnment aid, gloves, two empty water bottles, nail clipper, knife, sugar packets, band aids, lots of gum.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Here is mine. I used to not have a 5h (just got one in my brand new set today), so its making things a little crowded, but I'm just so OCD, it has to be in the same pocket! Basically my driver must be alone, and my putter and wedges all need to be in the bottom most pocket.

Headcovers on
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/d...g/DSCF0023.jpg

Headcovers off
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/d...g/DSCF0025.jpg

(yes I know my putter does not have a headcover...I lost it )

Here is mine. I used to not have a 5h (just got one in my brand new set today), so its making things a little crowded, but I'm just so OCD, it has to be in the same pocket! Basically my driver must be alone, and my putter and wedges all need to be in the bottom most pocket.

By the way...yes that is an errant golf ball in the pic, and yes it is from my indoor chipping practice. And yes, I do know all the breaks and backstops in my own home.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow, but for now here's the lineup, back-to-front (as seen when standing behind the cart looking at the bag):

2h - D - 3h
6i-5i-4i-4h
GW-7i-8i-E--P
SW-PW-9i

E=empty to protect from clubs banging my putter which is in an seperate sleeve. The bag has 14 full-length dividers so it's basically long clubs top back then they wrap in descending order, but the wedges are bottom and outside for easy access.

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

Here is my set up: I go from longest club to shortest. Driver, 4 & 5 irons up top, 6 & 7, and 8 & 9, then PW and AW (note that the "3" club head cover is used for my AW, not my 3 iron, which I don't have), and then finally SW and my shitty putter. Yes, I know that I am missing a bunch of clubs, i'm working on getting them.

I can't believe your guys' head covers! you guys need to spice it up :P Check out mine :)
Pics without the headcovers:
Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Ps. I took those photos from my Blackberry Tour! I am pretty impressed with the picture quality :)

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

The Mizuno USA website recommends against using iron head covers with the grain flow forged Mizuno irons as they will trap the moisture inside them and increase the risk of rust. While the Callaway X-22 irons are not forged and are actually made of stainless steel, this shouldn't be much of a concern but if I were you I still wouldn't use them.

Okay, here are the pics, again taken with my Blackberry Tour :)

Pic 1: Pic 2: Pic 3:

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

My bag has six slots. Bottom left holds my 52 and 56 degree wedges. Bottom right holds my putter. My middle left holds irons 4-7. My middle right holds irons 8-PW. My top right holds my Driver and 5-wood. My top left holds my two hybrids.

R9 10.5 Aldila Voodo Stiff
S9-1 3W Stiff
Baffler 20 Degree
AP2 (3-PW) KBS Stiff
Vokey Design (52,56,60) Redwood

Top left - Driver & 3-iron
Top right - 3-wood & 4-iron
Middle left - 4,5,6 irons
Middle right - 7,8,9 irons
Bottom left - GW, SW
Bottom right - LW, P

Driver: Hi Bore XLS Monster 9.5º Fujikura Gold Fit-On Stiff

3 wood: Hi Bore XLS 15º Fujikura Gold Fit-On Stiff

Irons: i10 3 - PW Dynamic Gold S300Wedges: Vokey 200 Series - 50º, 54º, 58ºPutter: Abaco 33"Ball: AD333

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow, but for now here's the lineup, back-to-front (as seen when standing behind the cart looking at the bag):

Using this guys view mine look like this:

D - 3W - 2H 4i - 5i - 6i 7i - 8i, 9i -PW 54* - SW - 60* - P

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Photos of my clubs that I still haven't recieved :(

You getting some new mizunos eh? What kind?

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:

You getting some new mizunos eh? What kind?

I've already bought a whole new set, everyting from driver to putter to gloves, shoes and even tees. That's the stuff you currently see in my signature. But shipping them to Egypt would have cost a fortune, plus the crazy taxes and custom the customs authority will force on me, I will end up paying almost the same price of the set in shipping, taxes and customs. And the stores I bought from do not ship to Egypt anyway.

So I just bought them, shipped them to my brother who is in the US right now, and he will be bringing them back to me when he comes next month (17th I think). The pics I have posted are ones he took and sent me after days of begging him to do so. You can see how disorganized the clubs are, he just stacked them for the picture. I would have never put these babies that way :( I am currently gaming my older irons; X-14 Callaways until he comes. And I just CAN'T WAIT!! I've had these Callaways since last September, bought pre-owned from the Callaway pre-owned website, and the rest of my set is literally junk; very old TM driver that has a very long shaft for my height, pieces of **** 3 and 5 Wilson fairway woods, a crappy FOXBAT SW and a horrible (though sometimes beautiful) Wilson Ultra putter. It was about time for a brand new bag and I pulled the trigger. Also one of the main reasons I had to get new stuff is that the current stuff is not mine alone; I share it with a friend of mine. When we first started golf in Feb 2008 we weren't sure if we would actually keep on playing this game, so we decided to share the price of the set for now, then when we bought the X-14s, we also shared. Granted, he rarely plays, and practically speaking the bag is mine most of the time, but it was about time to end this partnership. It is extremely annoying when you have to share a bag with someone on the course, annoying for both of us actually. That Cleveland CG10 58* wedge is the only thing that is completely mine. I bought it as a head only from ebay for $15 with shipping, and it was in a really good condition. I epoxy'd a shaft to it, but a very bad shaft (a true temper from a 1956 model Spalding iron) and very short as well, so when I make a full swing with it I top the ball most of the time. I only use it for chipping around the green and sand shots. This wedge I will be taking with me in the new bag, since it's mine alone.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 5348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!