IGNORED

Rained out..

walk18
Note: This thread is 5365 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

After 5 holes of some of my best golf of the year.. I was really feeling good, and would have really liked to know what my score would have been. This isn't the first rainout that ruined what would have possibly been a best round.

Anyone else have this happen a little too frequently?

Ooohhh yes. Down here in Florida during summer it rains EVERY day. Mind you, sometimes not very hard or long, but it does rain every day. It's happened to me so many times, that when it does happen, I really don't have an emotion for it. It's either super angry, depressed, or acceptance.

Either way it sucks.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

I was worried about the rain today.

I had the pleasure of playing 18 with Sandtrap member, Chief Broom and his son, today.

It was very overcast at first and even rained on us as we teed off on the second hole. It stopped at some point during our play of that hole and never threatened again.

Great weather, other than the heat.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Rain never stops me from playing. In fact, some of my best rounds have been played in rain. Lightening is another story, obviously.
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

Note: This thread is 5365 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!