IGNORED

Rife IMO

Note: This thread is 5281 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone had a chance to game this putter yet? I can't find anywhere to get my hands on one but they look interesting...

In the Syncro...

Diablo 9.5* S
Diablo 15* S 3 Wood
Diablo 21* S Hybrid X-22 5-PW X-forged vintage 52*, 56*MD, 60*MD / CG White Hot XG 330 (currently the #1) B330-S and TP Red

Has anyone had a chance to game this putter yet? I can't find anywhere to get my hands on one but they look interesting...

I have the Rife 2 Bar and love it! I bought mine at Golfsmith.

In the bag:
Driver: Rapture V2, 9 degree, stiff shaft
Fairway Woods: X-Hot 3 wood
Hybrid: 3H
Irons: J36 PC 4-PW Project X 6.0 Shafts, FlightedWedges: CG14, 50 54 and 58 degree Putter: Guerin Rife 2 Bar with Winn grip B330S Pro V1x

I love rife putters. I have an Antigua and a Two-bar hybrid. I've only used the Antigua in anger so far (the two-bar hybrid I got a cracking deal on, and bought to try given that it's a favourite of many people). I putt like a dream with it (compared to how things were going before).

I don't really fancy the idea of the IMO, personally.......but you know the deal - it's all personal. Get one in your hands and see how it works for you.

I do know that you wont be dissappointed with the quality, finish, and feel of a Rife putter.

In the bag:

Driver: 975D 10.5° True Temper EI-70 Stiff (Alternate 8.5° Titleist Stiff Graphite Shaft)
Fairway Woods: 975F (2 From) 14.5°, 18.5° True Temper EI-70 Stiff, 20.5° Titleist Stiff Graphite Shaft
3Iron-PW: S58 Dynamic Gold S300 ShaftsGap Wedge: Tour-W 54/10 Nickel...

• 3 weeks later...
I purchased the Rife IMO a couple of weeks ago and have played about 4 rounds with it. I also put a winn excel avs jumbo grip on the putter. Not sure if it is the putter or the grip, but the combination is most definitely helping my putting:
- The ball gets rolling quickly and rolls true
- I rarely push or pull the ball (a big problem for me in the past).
Bottom line is that I am now making a LOT more 3-6 ft. putts and my confidence is up dramatically. I now think I have a good chance of making any put within about 15 ft.

Its a very nice club. Before i bought my cleveland putter, i got to try it out and it felt great. The way it picked off the club was amazing. Unfortunately i got a kick ass deal with my current putter so i bought that.

rife putter is seriously a sleeper brand putter.
In my Warbird Hot Stand Bag:

Driver: R9 420cc 9.5° stiff
3 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #3 Stiff
5 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #5 Stiff3 Hybrid: Burner 08 Rescue #3 StiffIrons: MX-25 4-G Project X 5.5SW: CG12 STD bounce 56° Black PearlLW: CG12 STD bounce 60° Black PearlPutter: California...

i have a two bar rife putter. i like it. i can live without it though. anything say 6 to 15 feet it is dead on. an occasional pull probably but that can be corrected. our course has several pin positions that require a putt that will break a foot or better on a three to four foot length. very touchy putt. with this putter i have no feel for delicate big swingers, right or left.

for me it is a putter that is very solid but with very little feel for the delicate putts.

• 1 month later...
Note: This thread is 5281 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!