IGNORED

Srixon AD333

Note: This thread is 5360 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Went to Dick's today and these balls were on sale for 2 dozen for $25. I picked up a couple dozen. Anyone use these????

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

I have. I like them a lot. They are especially nice if you like to feel a soft ball off of your putter. They are also quite a good deal at the 2 dozen for $25 sale that places have been having.

I also like the Srixon Soft Feel and the Trispeed.

I've spent the last couple months playing with many different types of balls to see which one works for me the best, and overall, I think Srixon does a great job (at least from what I can tell)

In my X-Series Bag:

Driver G10 10.5*
Woods V-Steel 3W, 5W
Hybrids Pinemeadow ZR1 19* 3HIrons MX-19 4-GWWedge MP-R Black Nickel 54/10Putter Rossa Sebring AGSI+

Great ball. That is a steal of a deal.

Ideal for those wanting a higher ball flight. Plays similarly to the Bridgestone e5+, but softer.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Srixon makes great balls. Personally, I prefer their Soft Feel between their two-pieces, but the AD333 is no slouch.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

i can tell you first hand (im a bit of a srixon insider lol ) that they're that price because they are coming out with a new version for 2009 but yes it is a great ball for the money.

15 yrs old

DriverBurner 10.5 degree stiff flexFairway Burner 15 degree proforce 75 gram regular flex Hybridrescue dual 19 degree stiff flexHybrid edge cft hybrid 24 degree stiff flex Irons progressive XC 5-PW regular HOPING FOR TOUR PREFERRED's!SW rac satin tp wedge 56 degreesLW spin milled...

i can tell you first hand (

What exactly does that mean?

Srixon makes A+ stuff. I love the Z-Star...

:cleveland:         Classic 10.5° w/ Miyazaki C.Kua Limited X-Stiff
:cleveland:         Launcher FL 3 Wood 17° w/ Miyazaki C. Kua Stiff
:cleveland:         Mashie 3H 20.5° w/ Miyazaki C. Kua Stiff
:mizuno:   MP-57 4 - PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300
:cleveland:         588 - 52° 56° 60°
:scotty_cameron:          Studio Newport 2
:srixon:              Z-Star Tour Yellow 

i can tell you first hand (

The ones on sale are a good value (at least for me). But all of the other mfg's are getting their '10 products ready for release (Xmas buying season is coming up fast). Please, ask them why they are a year behind.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

found a srixon ad333 in the rough 3 weeks ago. played it 32 straight holes before the cover finally bit the dust. its a great ball... im considering buying a couple dozen when my e5's run out....

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

can someone compare these to top flite gamer and d2 feel? i've been hearing good things about both ad333 and the gamers...

Both the AD333 and the Gamer are pretty good in the short game. AD333 feels softer off the putter to me, which I like better. I just picked up some D2 Feels to try, but haven't taken them on the course yet. I like both the Gamer and the AD333, but I prefer the AD333. That being said, I prefer the Srixon Soft Feel to both the AD333 and the Gamer.

In my X-Series Bag:

Driver G10 10.5*
Woods V-Steel 3W, 5W
Hybrids Pinemeadow ZR1 19* 3HIrons MX-19 4-GWWedge MP-R Black Nickel 54/10Putter Rossa Sebring AGSI+

Note: This thread is 5360 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!