IGNORED

Joined the Mizuno MP Club! ;)

enis750
Note: This thread is 5312 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

well dudes, I have joined the ranks of fellow Mizuno owners
after wanting to put some stiffer shafts in my PF Combo's, I decided it wasnt worth the cash
so, instead I bought some MP-57's w DG S300's
at Golf Town here they are $1000 + 10% tax - bought mine on ebay BRAND NEW in the box for $500 CDN shipped to my door

checked into the seller, very reputable, 100% feedback and a tonne of feedback

can't wait to put them in the ol bag!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Congrats my man. Hopefully by the end of the year imma get my MP 52 or MP 62 depending on my handicap.
In my Warbird Hot Stand Bag:

Driver: R9 420cc 9.5° stiff
3 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #3 Stiff
5 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #5 Stiff3 Hybrid: Burner 08 Rescue #3 StiffIrons: MX-25 4-G Project X 5.5SW: CG12 STD bounce 56° Black PearlLW: CG12 STD bounce 60° Black PearlPutter: California...

can't wait to put them in the ol bag!!

Welcome to the club. You're going to love them.

Congrats my man. Hopefully by the end of the year imma get my MP 52 or MP 62 depending on my handicap.

You're good enough for either or both right now, by the way.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Awesome man!! Im jealous, I want to be in the MP 57 club soooo bad!

Enjoy the clubs!

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Don't have one bad word to say about the MP-57's, you definately got a good price. Hope you like them.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i just bought the 67's because I got a really good deal,but I knew i was going to have trouble with them...im going to sell or trade them for the 57's though.

Whats in the Monaco SL cart bag
Driver: R7 limited 9.5
Woods: R7 3 st & 5 st
Irons: MP-67 4-pw
Wedges: RAC satin 52*56*60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball:

i just bought the 67's because I got a really good deal,but I knew i was going to have trouble with them...im going to sell or trade them for the 57's though.

I was terrified walking out of the store with mine...until the first time I took them to the course.

Pure. Butter.
Driver: ZL 10.5⁰
Fairway: Burner 15⁰/19⁰
Irons: MP-67
Wedges: 1018 52⁰/56⁰/60⁰
Putter: Byron Morgan 007xBall: Pro V1x

they really arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be but I still struggle enough to wanna switch over to the mp-57's or 62's.

Whats in the Monaco SL cart bag
Driver: R7 limited 9.5
Woods: R7 3 st & 5 st
Irons: MP-67 4-pw
Wedges: RAC satin 52*56*60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball:

welcome to the MP club - i'm swapping my 52's out after my fitting next week for the new MP 58's that just came out...
Taylormade R9 TP 9.5*w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S (SST PURE)
Callaway FT 3 Wood
Adams Pro Black Hybrid 20* w/ Voodoo NV8 S
MP-68 3-PW irons w/ KBS Tour X-flex (softstepped 1x)
Cleveland CG-12 52.10Cleveland CG-15 DSG 56.08 Vokey Limited Edition 60-V w/ KBS black nickel S-FlexCircle T Beached Center Shaft...

Good choice! I was just telling my bud on the course this afternoon here in sunny NorCal that I was never using any clubs but my 57s. I'm going to be that guy in his 60s (20 odd years from now) toting an old pair of clubs around and dropping it by the pin on every approach.

In my C-130 Cart Bag:

Driver: Titleist D2 10.5° Aldila R.I.P. 60
Woods Exotics CB4 15° Aldila R.I.P. 70
Hybrids Exotics CB4 17°, 22° Aldila R.I.P. 80 

Irons 4-PW MP-57 Project X 6.0, MP-29 PW

Wedges  Eidolon 52°, 60° Rifle Spinner 6.5

Putter Bettinardi BB12

Ball One Black

Rangefinder Nikon Laser 500"Golf...

You'll love them.

Welcome to the club.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Welcome to the club! You'll love them!!!
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 10*
Fairway Woods: Callaway X-Hot 15*, Callaway X 2008 18*
Hybrids: Callaway X-Hybrid 21*
Irons: Mizuno MP-57 5-PW (27*, 31*, 35*, 39*, 43*, 47*)
Wedges: Eidolon V-Sole GW (52*), SW (56*), LW (60*)Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball White Steel BladeBall: Bridgestone e6 BallStand Bag: Ogio...

Enjoy and have fun with them! I wanted to take the plunge this season and get into the 52's or 62's, but i couldn't retire my Grads! They've been so good to me!

Bag: GT
Driver: G10 9* stiff
3Wood: S9-1 stiff
Hybrid: BAFFLER stiff
Irons: GRAD MP 4-PW R300Wedge: FALDO NF-56Putter: Rossa Mezza MonzaBall: Pro V1Gps: SG2.5

Note: This thread is 5312 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!