• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bo the Golfer

LPGA Players Pose for ESPN The Magazine "Body" Issue

110 posts in this topic

Sandra Gal, Kristina Kim, and Anna Grezbien will appear in various states of undress in the next issue celebrating the athlete. Do you think this undermines them as athletes or is this what needs to happen with a tour halfway down the toilet? Wish it was Creamer, Presser, Gulbis but I guess we can't be choosy. I think this your needs something and fast and if this gets them some press then more power to them.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

i dont mind seeing semi nude women in mags... but its pretty much a bummer the whole state of the lpga these days...

i see extremely talented young girls at the course i practice at... the course i work at... and my home course... they all love the game and are pretty dedicated to the sport... kinda sucks that they might not have a future in it even if they are potential champs...

im actually a fan of the lpga and would much rather watch women play than the champions tour with more than a few out of shape old guys

There are semi-nude male athletes in that magazine all the time. What's the difference? It isn't like they're lewd or obscene pictures. The human body can be a beautiful thing that should be enjoyed. Not shunned and feared as the protestants and puritans of yesterday would have.

Norman, Stewart, Fergus, Jacobsen and Caldwell did it in a golf magazine back in the 80s. It was pretty lame, but if it's good for the PGA by all means let the LPGA give it a go.

Yeah, Anna Kornakova(however you spell it) and that Sharapova girl have almost ruined tennis.

this post is meaningless w/o pics

Be careful what you ask for, big boy!

Hi Gang,

Well, as some of you will remember, I am a huge supporter of the LPGA and an even bigger supporter of nude women. I don't think that the LPGA is ready yet to throw in the towel or to have it's members be comprimised posing for nude shots for a magazine but, I'll be the first in line at Borders the day it's released.

Be careful what you ask for, big boy!

nice one.....

I don't think it will make any difference. There are so many pictures of scantily clad women in magazines and on the internet, three more isn't going to have an effect on the LPGA tour in general. It might help the name recognition for the three women and might get them more attention, invites to special events, endorsement money, etc.

Caster Semenya naked in Athletics Weekly.

The photos we all want to see!

Caster Semenya naked in Athletics Weekly.

Gee, thanks for making me look that up

(S)he is in the news a lot lately. Just take off your clothes please. And put it to rest already.

Didn't Jan Stevenson pose semi-nude back in the 80's? I'm at work so I can't look that up.........

Didn't Jan Stevenson pose semi-nude back in the 80's? I'm at work so I can't look that up.........

She did, and that didn't seem to help or hurt the tour. I doubt this will either!

Sandra Gal, Kristina Kim, and Anna Grezbien will appear in various states of undress

ummmm...yes please...

this post is meaningless w/o pics

ESPN The Magazine does not put out pics before mag is released so sorry. Plus as stated I am not dying to see Kim in all of her glory.

Is this in the next issue?