IGNORED

LPGA Players Pose for ESPN The Magazine "Body" Issue

Bo the Golfer
Note: This thread is 3762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ugly is down to the bone.

*coughplasticsurgerycough*

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Word up...again on the above your post. Anyone see KIM playing when she was mic'd up? She has a lot of fun while out there, hams it up for the fans and everyone seemed to enjoy her personality. She may not have the figure of GULBIS, GAL, Petterson, but she certainly isn't a jelly roll w/bell roll. I'd bet she's a blast w/a case of beer and good cigar. I'd also bet that ESPN The Mag has accomplished their effect by selling 50 copies to members of this forum alone. Heavy-er folks can loose wt., ugly is down to the bone.

I'm glad to see that someone get's my point. You could take Kim anywhere and she would light the crowd up. Fun loving gal she is.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

I'm glad to see that someone get's my point. You could take Kim anywhere and she would light the crowd up. Fun loving gal she is.

the yunguns here will understand someday. hopefully...

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

There is a line between fun and annoying.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There is a line between fun and annoying.

And sometimes it's a lumpy bacon flavoured line.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Norman, Stewart, Fergus, Jacobsen and Caldwell did it in a golf magazine back in the 80s. It was pretty lame, but if it's good for the PGA by all means let the LPGA give it a go.

You are right about the PGA guys. I almost forgot about that. They did it as a goof, and it was funny. Golfers make lousy centerfolds because their "golfer tans" are so obvious----most of their bodies are really white!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Well if they'd done this a couple of years ago it might have been Laura Davies bringing up the rear.

UGH...you should be banned for typing that!!!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Do you remember when "Golf Digest" used to have an annual insert called "Fairway" with good looking girls from the LPGA Tour? It was done very well, and semi-nude was not necessary. It is quite a change to see what the gals are doing now. Maybe it is a sign of desperation since they know their TV ratings are now, and many tournament sponsors have not renewed their contracts.

This question will sum up the status of that Tour in the golf world:

Without using your computer or any outside source, can you name the four women's Majors and the winners for this year?

I am willing to bet that most of you will get only one name correct (hint: she is an American). If a televised sport like the LPGA Tour cannot stir up enough interest that golf fans will follow the Majors and remember the winners, they are in deep, deep trouble.

It is sad, really, because I am a fan of that Tour, but it is going to take a lot of work to save it from further decline.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Well I would do all 3 of them

Kim is hardly a bloater is she, I have done much worse in my young Army days LOL

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Well to be fair, Ash, you ARE Welsh. What with all the sheep and corgis at every turn there, you probably consider that sort of shape comforting, if not downright attractive at this point.

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Yeah, Anna Kornakova(however you spell it) and that Sharapova girl have almost ruined tennis.

No. Women's tennis is very strong.

In My Bag (upgrading soon hopefully)

Driver: TiSI 10°
Irons: ISI Black Dot 3-PW (minus lost 5i)
Putter G5i Piper JMAX Milled Wedge 52°Ball: Whatever I Can Find

Well to be fair, Ash, you ARE Welsh. What with all the sheep and corgis at every turn there, you probably consider that sort of shape comforting, if not downright attractive at this point.

LMFAO that is bloody great mate

To be fair though I live in a city and there are no sheep for miles, but I do feel kinda comforted when I see them

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Glad you could take a joke :)

A city, huh? That's what I get for forming all my opinions of Wales based on what I've seen of it on Gordon Ramsay's shows. I thought it was all greenswards and mutton, with a few coal mines thrown in to break the scenery once in a while.

(It really did look gorgeous though, and I do have a Pembroke Corgi. I can see the Welsh heritage in him: he's unbelieveably strong for something so short, and he's a great singer!)

Iechyd da!

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Note: This thread is 3762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!