IGNORED

9/11/01

Saint
Note: This thread is 5324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Nothing but respect to the deceased.

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

I was 9 years old and will never forget walking into my house after school and trying to watch tv every channel had this on.. Then seeing my dad sitting in the kitchen crying over a old partner of his who was in the towers.. This day will never be forgotten

Considering new Woods what you think ?

Driver launcher 10.5
Irons Cg gold 5-10
Hybrids R7 cgb max Wedges CG12Putter Newport 2 mid slantBalls Nxt extremeConsidering new Woods what you think ?

I remember being outside in 4th grade for gym when a teacher ran outside and said something to our teacher. We were then rushed inside and we were not able to take the buses home. So my sister picked me up and I watched it all happen on tv when I came home.
Big thanks to the people who died that day, and the troops fighting now.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

God bless the United States of America.

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

God Bless our troops and guide our leaders to stop this militant muslim world cancer.

You are aware that those who were behind 9/11 used the Islam as a flag of religious convenience that they hid behind, right?

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

You are aware that those who were behind 9/11 used the Islam as a flag of religious convenience that they hid behind, right?

Yep, exactly...

But those who lost their lives on that tragic day will NEVER be forgotten... But God bless the USA?? Don't think I can say that with any truth...

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!