IGNORED

iron trouble

aca247
Note: This thread is 5307 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i got new irons yesterday i was longer with them but they had a bit more of a curve than normal the irons are a good deal liter is the trouble just me adjusting to the weight or what
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

Holy run on sentence!

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

Didn't quite understand most of what you typed, but if you are saying if you're having trouble adjusting, that's normal. I'm still getting used to the extra distance and workability of my sweet new irons.

In my White/Red/Yellow Monza Featherweight Stand Bag:
Driver: 07 Burner 9.5* stiff
3 Wood: 07 Burner 15* stiff
5 Wood: 07 Burner 18* stiff
Irons 4-AW: r7 steel shaft stiffWedges: RAC Satin 56*, 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 35 InchBall: Bridgestone e7+, Titleist Pro V1Shoes: D3000Glove: ...

Congrats on the new Irons :)

Are these the 3dx's in your wtib siggy ?

I was under the impression that OEM'rs were all about the same weight/swingweight.

Maybe it is a difference in offset, that you need to get used to, or move the ball in your stance?

Holy run on sentence!

I don't usually care too much about grammer on forums like this, but that was so hard to read, I'm not even sure what the question is.

Playing regularly again after a few years off. Started playing in 1999.
Whats in the bag?
Driver: R7 425 9.5*, Reax 65 shaft
3 Wood: V Steel 13* tour-spoon, M.A.S.^2 shaft
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19*, Dynamic Gold shaft Irons: DCI 762 (4-PW), Dynamic Gold shaftsWedges: Watson VI, 52.08, 56.14,...

I don't usually care too much about grammer on forums like this, but that was so hard to read, I'm not even sure what the question is.

Awesome. I love the South.

Driver= Titleist 909D3 9.5 deg
3 Wood= Titleist 909F3 15 deg
Hybrid= Adams Idea Pro Black 19 deg
Irons 3-P= Titleist 695 CB
Wedges= Titleist Vokey Spin Mill 54/10, 60/4Putter= Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5Ball= Titleist ProV1x, NXT Tour

Everytime you get a new driver, ball, putter, or bag even you have to get used to.. just give it time goto the range and hit them as much as you can to get the kinks out.. I'd suggest going to get fitted with them maybe they can fix your lie/loft on your irons, maybe you should consider that

Holy run on sentence!

Aca247,

If writing isn't your strong suit, why not keyboard your post into MS-Word and run it through spell-check and grammar-check first? Then, make corrections and paste your post into Sand Trap. At least have to common courtesty to be coherent.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

aca247

Where I come from, we're taught to be a little more tolerant of each other's
shortcomings. I understood your question perfectly.

I think plark gave you the proper response.

Cheers and enjoy your new clubs.

After playing with "off the shelf" irons for years and years, I finally bit the bullet and went for custom fitting earlier this year with my new Mizuno MX200's.
I couldn't wait to get them I was like a kid in a sweet shop.
They arrived two weeks later and I couldn't wait to get them out of the packaging. Put the 5 iron in my hand and it felt superb. Next stop the Open.....
I quickly arranged a game with three friends of mine on a really nice course for the following day.
On the drive over to the course I was picturing all these great shots I was going to be playing with my new sticks. Raking 4 iron shots out of the semi, towering 7 irons into the greens. Happy days!!
Result??? I played the worst game I had played in years. Driving OK. Splitting the fairways. But I couldn't hit my irons to save my life. I think I only hit one green in regulation all day. My mates were taking the rise out of me something chronic which was getting me even more frustrated. How could these new clubs do this to me after I had spent so much money on them????
It took me at least 4 or 5 rounds to begin hitting them anything like I knew I could. Take your time.....it will come

In the bag......
Driver: Ping G10 10.5 Prolaunch Red regular.
3 wood: Ping G10 15.5 Prolaunch Red regular.
5 wood: Ping G10 18.5 Prolaunch Red regular.
Hybrids: Ping i15 20 degree AWT regular (on order!)4-PW: Ping i15 AWT regularGap Wedge: Ping Tour-W 50/12 AWT regular (on order!)Sand Wedge:...

why you guys ragging on him for his "grammer" on a golf forum.. who cares.. if you dont understand it just say you dont understand it. its that simple.

Aca247,

Who cares, don't be such a jerk!

Driver= Titleist 909D3 9.5 deg
3 Wood= Titleist 909F3 15 deg
Hybrid= Adams Idea Pro Black 19 deg
Irons 3-P= Titleist 695 CB
Wedges= Titleist Vokey Spin Mill 54/10, 60/4Putter= Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5Ball= Titleist ProV1x, NXT Tour

An adjustment period is pretty normal.

Lighter irons.....oh yeah...that could be a factor.

Give them some time and you'll be set.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Hell I thought we had a bunch of school teachers invade the site.I have my Fusions for only 4 weeks and am now just begining to strike the ball well with them.Hang in there you you have a good set of irons.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

i got new irons yesterday i was longer with them but they had a bit more of a curve than normal the irons are a good deal liter is the trouble just me adjusting to the weight or what

Can you tell me what you mean by curve, and then I will be able to give you my two cents.

Note: This thread is 5307 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!