IGNORED

Chipping Tips!

Black Hulk
Note: This thread is 5316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Most important thing is to make sure your follow through is longer than your backswing. You can't decelerate when you do this, which is the reason most high handicappers either chili dip or hit it across the green.

My swing thoughts:

- Negative thinking hurts more than negative swinging.
- I let my swing balance me.
- Full extension back and through to the target. - I swing under not around my body. - My club must not twist in my swing. - Keep a soft left knee

I dont know if my technique goes agaist the norm or not, but i more or less stop my chipping motion at the ball. I do accelerate through the shot, but my sensation is that im stopping at the ball. I putt with a similar method.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

keep your weight towards the hole. you want your follow through to also be more towards the hole than upwards like a regular swing.. i also use my 8 iron for chipping. keeps it low and gets it going with not to much effort.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Concerning the follow-through, I planned on experimenting with "pointing your clubhead at the intended target" at the end of the follow-through, so the further your intended target, the longer your follow-through.

Anyone has any experience with that?

G.

In my ⬠49.95 bag :

Driver : Euhm... not there yet, but hopefully getting closer
Woods : Superfast Burner 3 Wood 15°
i4-PW : CG GoldGW : 252.08SW : CG12 56°Putter : Rossa Suzuka 35"Balls : Gold FX Long

Note: This thread is 5316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!