IGNORED

Anyone enjoying the drink tonight?

Danny Noonan
Note: This thread is 1616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Boulevard The Callng Double IPA very good

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Going to sit down with a glass of Mangria this lovely afternoon.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Meomi Pinot Noir 2013 - in a hotel room and it has a screw cap -- so it got the nod tonight.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Home Republic Juice Sea Fruit IPA Hoptopus Double IPA Reacer Beach Brewing Co Duet IPA -Alpine Brewing Co

-Jerry

• 4 months later...

Blanton's Bourbon

IMG_9712.jpeg

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Knocking down some 6% beers with some friends around the camp fire tonight. Trying to decide on our next road trip destination. Looks like Scottsdale, AZ is going to work out for us. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Having a little Scotch neat with a porter style beer back sitting outside with a cigar. Had my 40th birthday yesterday and just relaxing and reflecting after a loooong work week. 

Edited by Gator Hazard

Almost no beer these days. Only when I pass by the pub which is only about 2-3 times per month. At home I'll have whiskey & soda after work and red wine with dinner. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Honey Pale Ale (light on hops), salad, and thin crust neapolitan style pizza.

SInce most restaurants do not serve wine in the correct manner, I go for a beer. Nothing like wasting $8-13 on a warm glass of wine when you can buy a good bottle for $20 and serve it correctly. Beer is good value - tastes good, priced less.

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Had some Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra Ale :beer:

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

1 hour ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Honey Pale Ale (light on hops), salad, and thin crust neapolitan style pizza.

SInce most restaurants do not serve wine in the correct manner, I go for a beer. Nothing like wasting $8-13 on a warm glass of wine when you can buy a good bottle for $20 and serve it correctly. Beer is good value - tastes good, priced less.

I rarely get wine by the glass in a restaurant. We're usually two, and that's easily a bottle. I'm not at all shy about asking them for an ice bucket if they've been keeping the red wine on a shelf in the kitchen. Bleech...

Luckily, Quebec has a pretty strong wine culture, so most places keep their wine at the appropriate temperatures including the open, by the glass bottles. 

I agree though, there is nothing worse than overly warm red wine. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

14 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

I rarely get wine by the glass in a restaurant. We're usually two, and that's easily a bottle. I'm not at all shy about asking them for an ice bucket if they've been keeping the red wine on a shelf in the kitchen. Bleech...

Luckily, Quebec has a pretty strong wine culture, so most places keep their wine at the appropriate temperatures including the open, by the glass bottles. 

I agree though, there is nothing worse than overly warm red wine. 

Yes, when ordering a bottle, before they pour, I ask about cellar conditions or if the bottle is chilly. If not, I ask to pour a very small amount to see if it's good, then go for the ice bucket. Waiters look at me as if I am crazy when I ask for the ice bucket with red wine. They're usually not knowledgeable. In fact, it's tough to find a waiter who is knowledgeable. Anyway, I go on my spiel that a red around 55-60F will bring out the fruit and complexity, along with time, and that warm reds tend to taste like nothing or plums. Then I pull out the Vinturi, and sometimes, I bring my own glasses. lol. They're probably talking about it for the next week.

Aberlour 12 for me tonight.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Hopslam last night, just released by Bells.  Best beer in a can, which used to only be in a bottle.  :beer:

-Jerry

• 1 month later...

Crown Royal XO

-Jerry

Whisky and Soda. 

Actually, just whisky now...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

A glass of Evan Williams. My time after work today was sucked into a black hole. Decided to have a glass before dragging myself to bed. Have to be up at 345 am to go to work. :,(

Note: This thread is 1616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!