IGNORED

Hello from Sunny South Florida

RWHJR3
Note: This thread is 5279 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone, just joined the forums, I'm 26yoa from Palm Beach, Florida. I've played golf a few times in the past and have just recently became dedicated and serious about the sport/game. I look to read, ask questions and obtain as much information/knowledge as I can to improve my game. I look forward to speaking with many of you about any questions I have.

Take Care!
Bobby

Nike Sumo2 Staff Bag
Callaway FT-IZ 10 Degrees
Callaway FT Tour 3 Wood 13 Degrees
Nike Sumo 2 2Hybrid 17 Degrees
Cleveland CG7 Irons (3-P) Nike SV Tour 54 Degree Wedge Nike SV Tour 60 Degree Wedge White Hot Tour #9 34" NXT Tour/Pro V1-V1x

since nobody else said anything. welcome! enjoy the forum

Driver Tour Burner 10.5 NV stiff shaft
r7 limited 9.5 ozik shaft
3 wood 906f4 proforce v2 stiff
2hybrid Rescue Tour Launch
3hybrid Dual HybridIrons 4-pw CCI forged S300Sand 56* CG14 WedgeLob Vokey 260.06Putter VP1 putterBall: HX Tour/used pro V1

Note: This thread is 5279 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!