IGNORED

Collect anything?

DaSportsGuy
Note: This thread is 2985 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

low score cards, birdies and hole in ones!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Im not exactly sure if some of these responses are serious or not....

I know, who the hell would collect pencils and scorecards when you can get pictures of breasteses.

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Scoredcards, penchils, ballmark repair tools. All depends on the course.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I have a friend who collects sand from the sandtraps of every course he plays. He then puts them in labeled glass jars and stores them in his garage.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

• 6 years later...

Unlike some with a very directed collection (e.g. logo balls), I tend to collect a wide assortment of things.  I have been fortunate to have made a couple significant golf trips (e.g. Scotland, Monterrey Peninsula, etc...).  Each trip has a photo/scrap book.  I had to chuckle about the sand collection mentioned.  I have a small shot glass with sand from the Road Hole Bunker.  My first hole-in-one ball is rattling around in a box in the basement with an eclectic collection of golf balls I have found with odd logos or different designs (e.g. the two color Ping balls).  I have no idea where the ball from the 2nd ace is or even what brand it was.  I have saved score cards for low rounds and "stuff" from some golf adventures ($1,000,000 Challenge, Volunteer at Big 10 Women's Golf Championship, etc..).

Brian Kuehn

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On November 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Golfaway said:

I have a friend who collects sand from the sandtraps of every course he plays. He then puts them in labeled glass jars and stores them in his garage.

This is actually kind of cool!

I'm(hopefully) going to the US open this year, I'll probably grab a scorecard, flag, towel, and $1000000000 worth of other goodies. 

But ut as for me, I collect ball markers. Sometimes I grab divot tools

You mean besides belly-button lint.Nothing. Not enough space at the old homestead to store extra crap.

My childhood sports card collection still sits in a closet at my mum's house. Unfortunately I was a child of the 80s which means they aren't worth much.

Scorecards. I've been playing 40+ years. I've got 3 poster size frames on my garage wall containing scorecards from all the courses I've played except two. One of those is from a long gone par 3 course. The other is from a defunct country club. Both of those venues have been gone now for 30+ years, so no hope of finding cards for them.

I have all my scorecards collected from the courses I have played and recently I have taken up collecting golf balls of the collegiate teams I compete against.

Austin Sachs - Mid-level Amateur in the Eastern United States

WITB: Titleist 915 D3, Cleveland 588 3 Wood, Nike Covert Tour Hybrid, Mizuno MP-4 4-PW, Mizuno MP-T4 52, 56, 60 degree, Taylormade White Smoke Putter

On 11/2/2009 at 5:50 PM, DaSportsGuy said:

Do you collect anything from the courses you play.

I get a golf ball with the course logo on it and a blank scorecard from every course I play. Does anyone else collect anything from courses they play?

I keep the "Low Score" scorecard from every course I have played dating back to January 1993.  

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Course logo golf ball and my used scorecard.  I get the yardage book on nicer courses or ones I go for stay and play packages.  But that is mostly so I know where to hit the ball.

Driver: Nike SasQuatch 460 Tour Graphite
Irons: Titleist CB 712 Dynamic Gold
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX Black Pearl Steel Wedge 50° and 54°, Cleveland 588 RTG 60°
Putter: Nike Method Matter M4-12

Note: This thread is 2985 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!