IGNORED

fit golf clubs in 350z

maraca2020
Note: This thread is 4373 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should look at the Infinity G35/37. Same platform, more room (in the sedan anyway, maybe in the coupe as well), still very sleek and sporty.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Yea they will fit with a carry bag just take out your driver and woods before you put it in the trunk then lay those clubs in the trunk. Problem solved but wouldn't you rather have a camaro ss. They fit in the trunk with no problem.

In the Bag:
Driver:Adams Speedline F11 9 degree RIP Gamma 

3 Wood: Adams Fast 10 15 degrees Voodoo shaft
Hybrid: Irons: Mizuno MP59 Sensicore  XStiff

Wedges: Cleveland Gun Metal 52 56 degree

Putter: Rife: Belly Barbados Tropical

Ball: Titliest Pro V 1

Can you squeeze the performance of a 300hp car in the US Highways?...

That's why I have G8 GT 360 hp and a full size trunk, fit 4 bags in the trunk and still beat most sports cars to the course.

In the Bag:

Yea they will fit with a carry bag just take out your driver and woods before you put it in the trunk then lay those clubs in the trunk. Problem solved but wouldn't you rather have a camaro ss. They fit in the trunk with no problem.

camaro ss is fast in a straight line, but cannot take corners well at all. If a car has terrible handling it will not be fun to drive no matter how much power it has. The 350z is a great handling car and has enough pep to keep up with pretty much anything in a straight line(not to mention its faster around a track than a camaro).

camaro ss is fast in a straight line, but cannot take corners well at all. If a car has terrible handling it will not be fun to drive no matter how much power it has. The 350z is a great handling car and has enough pep to keep up with pretty much anything in a straight line(not to mention its faster around a track than a camaro).

As much as I want to argue with this anti american car statement and lack of facts all I will say is luck up the stats ion the camaro. Not one article written about the camaro say anything about the camaro as straight out of the 70's muscle. Ever article talks about the power and handling of the car. It was designed buy some of the best rear wheel drive expert Holden in Australia. 50 50 weight balance so in closing do yourself a favor and drive the car then decide. Plus I'm just guessing that even if the 350 could pull a mile or two faster in the turns the extra 125 hp over the 350z's 300 would make it up on the straight aways on any track. Trust me I might know a thing or two about corner speed and lap times.

In the Bag:

As much as I want to argue with this anti american car statement and lack of facts all I will say is luck up the stats ion the camaro. Not one article written about the camaro say anything about the camaro as straight out of the 70's muscle. Ever article talks about the power and handling of the car. It was designed buy some of the best rear wheel drive expert Holden in Australia. 50 50 weight balance so in closing do yourself a favor and drive the car then decide. Plus I'm just guessing that even if the 350 could pull a mile or two faster in the turns the extra 125 hp over the 350z's 300 would make it up on the straight aways on any track. Trust me I might know a thing or two about corner speed and lap times.

that 125 extra hp means alot more weight (3800 lbs total) and the heavier a cars engine is, the more it tends to understeer. And, yes i have driven a new camaro...the ss actually and the thing understeered like a bitch. For the money i would say that it is a good car though, it has the power of an m3 but thousands cheaper.

I'm sure you could fit a bag in there , maybe you'll have to take out the longer clubs for it to fit...

No..but i could give a hoot. It provides me with economical transportation and the ability to haul small loads.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

that 125 extra hp means alot more weight (3800 lbs total) and the heavier a cars engine is, the more it tends to understeer. And, yes i have driven a new camaro...the ss actually and the thing understeered like a bitch. For the money i would say that it is a good car though, it has the power of an m3 but thousands cheaper.

Ok since were going to make statements the Camaro is understeering b'''h let me quote lap times around Laguna Seca. First for the uneducated in high performance driving or racing Laguna is a handling track where hp is not as importand as let say Imola which lap times are affected 10 times more by hp than a cars handling. Laguna is a tight track that is in a constant state of direction change.

Motor Trend Lap Times check it out for yourself Lap Time For the incredibly agile Nissan 370z 1:46.53 Lap Time For the Camaro SS 1:45.72 From a former racer that is an eternity in difference that wouldn't even be a race. So if you drove a SS that understeer it was the only one, or you don't know how to drive.

In the Bag:

No..but i could give a hoot. It provides me with economical transportation and the ability to haul small loads.

An escape is a great little utility vehicle , but i was just pointing out how you were saying '' once again Ford is better '' , just because your Escape can take 10 bags when a 350Z can barely take one. You're comparing a utility vehicle with a sports car...

I'm pretty sure a Nissan x-Terra or a Murano can take as many bags as an Escape , and that doesn't necessarily mean those 2 are better than a ford...

Driver : Sasquatch 5900 aka ''The square thing''
Hybrid : 3DX 18*
Irons : TA6
Wedges : tour action 588 Reg. 56*
Rac Satin 60*Putter : Eye2 black dotBalls : Pro V1x or E6+Bag : Carry bag

I happen to have a 04 G35 coupe which is pretty much a 350Z with 4 seats even though the rear seats are only good for amputees. In the trunk of my car there's a diagram on how to pack two golf bags in it and when I was shopping for cars, I think that same diagram was in the hatch area of the 350 also.

Under the trunk lid, there is a diagram (at least on my 2008 350Z) showing how to fit two bags into the car. The problem for me is I don't want to risk putting a bag with woods in it in or scratching the paint job, so I just take the woods out first and put them in a little forward of the actual bag. A 46 inch driver and its cover will go easily into the space without the need to put it in at an angle. We have joked that the picture showing two bags must have been of the older, shorter driver lengths and carry bags. An airline case might not fit at all.

My Z always has several extra clubs, shoes, hats, rain gear, boxes of balls, etc. in the back. I carry several extra clubs and choose which ones based on wind, course, conditions, etc. Sometimes I carry an extra set of irons as well, just not two bags. And, I can put fold over (hanging type) luggage and a set of clubs in the back, but it is easy to put the luggage in the seat and strap it in when going on a golf trip.

Confession: I put up with the luggage limitations because the car is more fun to drive than the Lexuses, BMW, and Cadillac I have owned. It is a super well handling and sporty car. Glad it has cruise control or I would have a hard time with speeding tickets. I don't mind running errands just because driving is so much fun.

Biggest thing to learn about a Z is do not pull up to curbs expecting the front end to clear -- it rides low. I was told about that, thank goodness. You learn to stop short of any curb.

RC

An escape is a great little utility vehicle , but i was just pointing out how you were saying '' once again Ford is better '' , just because your Escape can take 10 bags when a 350Z can barely take one. You're comparing a utility vehicle with a sports car...

perhaps not, but I'm sure my Escape was cheaper than a Murano or X-Terra. A vehicle is transportation too me. Nothing more.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

• 2 years later...

I had a 2009 350z and yes you can fit 2 golf bags the diagram is really in the trunk that will show you. I don't have a pic because I never thought anyone would want to see 2 golf bags in my car.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Note: This thread is 4373 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!