• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sherwoodnatl

Getting new shafts.

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I am thinking of getting a new shaft (UST Axivcore Tour Green) on an old driver (TM R7 Quad). Any idea how much reshafting a club would cost?

Thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Local places run $25 for a graphite reshaft, maybe a few bucks more to throw a grip on it.

Local places run $25 for a graphite reshaft, maybe a few bucks more to throw a grip on it.

$25 is just for the reshaft right? You would still have to buy the actual shaft, correct?

I think that is a little high. I would call local courses and see if they can recommend someone that does it on the side. If you know what shaft you want I would look on ebay to buy it. I see them at maybe 2/3 the price. Just make sure you do some research and buy the correct sized tip.

Yeah and some places might charge you more if you did not buy it from them. Some shafts can run all the way up to $280 if you want to get spendy!

Local places run $25 for a graphite reshaft, maybe a few bucks more to throw a ...

Yup. You'll also have to factor in the cost of a grip, too.

Shafts can range very widely in terms of costs. I've never dabbled with the high cost models...my game can't distinguish those subtleties.

Hello. I am thinking of getting a new shaft (UST Axivcore Tour Green) on an old driver (TM R7 Quad). Any idea how much reshafting a club would cost?

Driver isn't worth the amount you'd spend on the shaft.

I remember I asked about prices and it started at 70 euro (100 dollars) all the way up to 150 euro (180-200 dollars).

The UST Axivcore Tour Green is going to run you about $140 new plus roughly twenty dollars for reshafting costs.