IGNORED

What are you looking to replace for 2k10

brullo1
Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just looking to get some feedback on what you guys might be looking to replace in your bag for the 2k10 season? I know for me it will be the whole bag.

I second that one. The only thing thats gonna stay for sure is the 58 Vokey.

Driver- SuperTri 9.5*
Wood- 906 F2 13*
Hybrids- Rescue TP 17*
Irons(4-PW)- R9 TP w/ KBS Tour
Wedge-ZTP 52* w/ KBS Tour Wedge-58* VokeyPutter- Studio Select New Port 2 Mid-SlantBall-TP Black/Red

balls and wedges for sure and if i get a sumer job like i hope to i might be able to save enough money for a new set of irons
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

About the only club I'd even consider replacing at this point is my driver. I want something a bit smaller than 460cc. I've got my eye on the new Callaway FT Tour but, at this time, nothing else is really impressing me.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Maybe a 909D2. But other than that, probably just the bag itself. I work at a golf course so I don't ever have the need for a stand bag. A nice Titleist Midsize staff bag would be nice.
-Kevin
In the Nike Pro Tour Combo Bag:
907 D2 9.5*
906F2 18* 5W
585H 21* 3 Hybrid 735.CM 4-PW 51.06 MP-T & 56.13 MP-T White Hot #1

I'm looking at moving up to stiff flex at some point in the year (by increasing my swing speed), although I aim to re-shaft the irons & wedges when this happens. Not sure yet what I'd do for the woods and hybrids.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

also i would like to replace my bag i have a cart and i would like something bigger
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

Planning on swapping out the shaft in my driver with the AXIVCore Tour Red. Actually, have been planning on doing that for a while now, and I still have yet to do it. There's a chance I'll swap my putter out as well. Overall I'm very happy with my bag the way it is right now though.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Replace my driver and three wood.
I'll get a Titleist 909D driver although I'm not sure which one I'll get until I get properly custom fit.
Titleist 909F2 15.5* (not sure which shaft)
Titleist 909H 17* or 19* (not sure which shaft)
I'll most likely replace my Ping I10 3-iron with a Titleist 710 AP2 3-iron (DGS300) to match my other irons.
Perhaps add a face balanced bladed putter if I find one...I'm already thinking of the Yes Golf Tracy putter.

absolutely NO clubs...

maybe some new tees when I run out, a few dozen balls, some new gloves, and possibly a new divot tool.... but, NO NEW CLUBS!
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

New Driver is on it's way, Nike DyMo Str8 Fit, 9.5 79 Series Stiff Shaft

Going to try to swing the Victory Red split forged irons also, but will depend on whether or not the courses around here raise their rates...

WITB
Driver: Ping G425 - Aldila Rogue White
3 Wood: Nike SQ Dymo 
Hybrid: TaylorMade SLDR
Irons: Ping i525 Retro Spec
Wedges: Cleveland 588 (52,56,60)
Putter: Never Compromise Gamble Limited Custom

Balls: Titleist ProV1

In 2010 I'll probably get a new set of irons and a new driver. Maybe a new bag as well although I'd hate to buy another one which would be my third in less than a year.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

I'm not replacing a thing in my bag unless it's something small like a different ball or glove. Over the past year and a half I've replaced every club in my bag and have it down to exactly what I want; now I just need to learn how to use them properly....

I am looking to replace my bag itself. I haven't been able to find one that I like; I think I have had three in the last 1.5 seasons. Looking at picking up one of the new ping bags, perhaps the red 4-under. I may also look into getting some new wedges. The wedges are going to be on hold for a bit because I am going to go and get fitted and figure out my distance gaps and add / take away clubs based on that. I am also looking at a GPS unit to add as well...probably the uPro as I have heard many great things about it...and may as well stick with the callaway theme. :)

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I have everything I want right now. New irons, putter, gap wedge, and hybrid all within the last 6-9 months. If I change anything, it will be a different shaft on my driver.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Which Victory Red Irons do you play?

All 3

I got a mixed set.3-5 iron is the full cavity, 6 & 7 iron forged split cavity, and 8i-PW forged blades. I couldn't be any happier with them. To me, they feel as good and perform as well as anything I've ever hit. Are you considering a set?

-  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

New Driver is on it's way, Nike DyMo Str8 Fit, 9.5 79 Series Stiff Shaft

The Dymo Str8-Fit and the VRs are a good combination, trust me

-  -  - 

Note: This thread is 5185 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!