IGNORED

How many rounds a week do you play?

juanrjackson
Note: This thread is 5215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many rounds a week do you play?

• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6+

For all you that play 3-4 times a week....how do you do that & still work?

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

I usually play 4-5 times a week sometimes 6. Im in High School so I have time after school to play, and most of the time my HS team practices every day by playing a round or two of golf.

In my Nike Xtreme Carry Lite II Bag:

Driver: Cleveland Hibore XLS 9.5
Fairway Wood:Nike DyMo2 4 wood
Hybrid:Nickent 3dx DC ironwood 3hIrons: Taylormade Burner Plus 4-AWPutter: Yes! TiffanyShoes: Footjoy Greenjoys

Usually 4 or 5. Sometimes 6. I'm also in High School so during the Summer I can play 6 or 7. Once school starts usually 4 or 5, then Winter starts...argh.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Spring and Autumn I play 1-2 times a week.

Summer I can play up to 5 times a week.
Normally only 3

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

when the weather turns around, I will play or practice 6 days a week, but right now with the highs in the mid 20's I can only dream of practicing.

I work 40-45 hours a week, but when daylight savings gets here, I will get to practice after work. I guess I do more practicing than playing.

Cleveland Launcher Driver
Taylormade r7 3 wood
Odyssey White Steel
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland wedges

During the summer I'll usually play 2, or 3 times if I'm lucky. I'm a jobless highchooler haha, it's tough to play. When the fall comes around and there's golf for the school I'll get to play every weekday, and maybe once over the weekend. I can't wait for fall.

0.5 round per week; i play 2/month - less than one was not an option in the poll

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

when the temps are resonable i play 6+ times a week

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

I play 4-5 rounds a week. I usually play a couple days during the week after work and then I play on Saturday and/or Sunday. Im single and I dont have any kids, so its not difficult to find time to play that much.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I play in the early morning before work. I usually don't have to be in the office until 9 (or sometimes 10 if I'm lucky) so I try to tee off right away when the sun comes up. I'm not a morning person but it's well worth waking up to the alarm. I can usually knock out 9 holes in about 1:15 walking. Most summer mornings, I can get 18 holes in before work without any problem. The downside is that I end up playing a lot of rounds on my own (which, in a lot of ways, is also an upside) but I get to play golf and don't need to worry about it cutting into my work time or time at home w/the kids so I view it as a win-win-win.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

During the winter, it's 1-2 times weather permitting.

Spring, Summer, and Fall: 2-4 times a week.

I play both saturday and sunday and then maybe once or twice during the week after work. Sometimes a full 18, othertimes, just a quick nine holes. Sometimes play the 9 hole scramble at the CC on Thursdays.

I'm married, but no children yet. Trying to get in all that I can before the kids start a'comin because I know it will slow down after that.

My work hours are typical: I work 8-5, Monday thru Friday.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

2-3 times a week during the season. Generally more in the spring and fall, less in the summer.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

In the last 10 months, I have played probably about five times. Due to various injuries (herniated discs, torn meniscus) and winter, my only golf fix has been this forum and the Golf Channel.

I'm hoping in 2010 I can get my body strong again. Cherish every time you get to tee it up because you just never know if its going to be your last.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

During the season I play 3-4 rounds per week. I'm able to do this because of my job. I work 12 hour shift work in a control room and basically I get a day off for every day I work. Some weeks I work 4 days, and the other weeks I work 3 days. 12 hour days are long but the extra days off allow me to get in a lot of golf and still have time for the family. Plus it helps that my son's primary sport is golf so he always goes out with me when he's not in school, so we get in some father/son time on the course.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

During the season I play every day. I work 2 night shifts and 2 or 3 days a week, so I make time. Usually 3 rounds @ sunrise and 4 or 5 rounds during the day in an average week. Range balls and short game practice twice a week each. I'm divorced so I have plenty of free time.

Note: This thread is 5215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!