IGNORED

New Clubs

TarDawg
Note: This thread is 5197 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just picked up my brand new set of Mizuno MP-52's. Project X 5.5 shafts!!!

Now the worst part is the wait and anticipation of using them for the first time!

Funny side note. I had been playing some older MP-32's I had picked up used on EBAY. Turns out the shafts were all +1" . So looking forward to using clubs properly fitted to me!!!

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

You'll love them. I picked up a set a couple weeks ago with PX5.5s, including a 2iron(actually a long 3iron bent to 2iron loft), two vokeys in 54 and 60*, and a new Mizuno MP-T10 50*for $250. I wasn't planning on a new set, I just got my MX-23s in the middle of last summer, but this deal seemed to be pretty good. I've been working the 52s into my set and really haven't seen a big difference in forgiveness with between the 23s and 52s. I actually feel MORE confident standing over the smaller face on the 52s as well. No difference in distance that I can see with the 2* reduction in loft, roughly the same trajectory. MUCH better feel on good swings, finally experiencing the sweet feel you hear about with Mizunos.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

After one round I can say I'm thoroughly impressed with my new set up. Even playing the MP-32's I've never hit a club that made me feel like I was hitting a pad of butter. The feel of the club on the ball when you make good to perfect contact is unreal... I can't wait to get them dialed in.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

I'm on that same cloud you are, I just got a great deal on mint condition Burners for $450 :) will be here by wednesday...

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Note: This thread is 5197 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!