IGNORED

Your first Birde, Eagle, Ace...

USA 79S
Note: This thread is 5178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering if you guys did anything significant to commemorate your first(s). Maybe you framed a scorecard, or cased the ball? Tell us about your big moment(s).

Swing - Mulligan - Repeat

first time when i shot under par gross
69 at age 12 got a card engraved and framed.
first hole in one at age 9 i got a little trophy for
and first course record 65 when i was 14 have that on the wall also.

so many good memories

I was 7 and got my first birdie on a 348 yard par 4 hole on Terra Greens GC in East Stroudsburg PA. I have the ball with all the stats of the day, hole, yardage and clubs I used. It's in a clear square case on my mom's dresser. Nothing to commemorate an eagle...but i do have my ball written again on it with a permanent marker with stats to commemorate my double eagle with the signed score card with the two witnesses (both aren't framed or anything). The albatross was on the par 5 480yd second hole with a driver/7wood.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Nothing for birdie, I dont even remember my first. Never gotten an eagle or an Ace, but when I do, you can bet I'll save those balls!!

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

I started to keep the balls i scored EAGLE since last year .

I will write down the Hole # and Date .
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

I've kept the ball I got my first eagle with.
It was a yellow ultra.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

My grandfather has in his basement a wall of shelves that he keeps all his birdies/eagle balls from 'top 100 courses to play before you die' courses...and a sign over top he had custom made that says, "Heavenly Shots from Heavenly Courses"...always thought it was pretty cool

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

My first birdie i remember, but i didn't commemorate it or anything. I still have the ball and scorecard from my first eagle, but i haven't done anyhting with them.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Don't have anything on birdie and eagle, but I might save the ball should I ace it.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Don't remember first birdie or first eagle.... too much water under the bridge since then. Both would have happened more than 20 years ago. First ace was also 20 years ago but that I do remember. I did intend to save the ball, but somehow it got mixed up with some others in my bag and I couldn't tell which one it was.

It is memorable for costing me $200 in the clubhouse afterward (although since it happened in the club championship I won $1200 from the hole-in-one pot ).

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

My first Eagle was a hole in one on a 130yard Par 3! Luckily there was someone with me at the time as no one would have believed me,have not got near a hole in one since or a eagle for that matter
It was a pure fluke of course but sure hey they all count!
I got him to take a picture of me taking the ball from the hole,but never even thought of keeping the ball,I still have the scorecard somewhere in my Dads garage

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

My first eagle was on the 10th hole par 4, 360 yards. Holed out from the fairway from 100 yards. The ball is currently sitting on a shelf in my bedroom.

Driver: taylormade.gif R11 9*
3 Wood: cleveland.gif Launcher 13* 5 Wood: cleveland.gif Launcher 19*
Irons: cleveland.gif CG1 Black Pearl 3-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gif CG12 Black Pearl 52 & 58 Degree     Putter: cameron.gif California Coronado
http://twitter.com/BFlynn23

Never had an ace (or an albatross / double eagle). Holed out for eagle on par 4s a few times, but never from the tee.

My first birdie was after playing for about a month. On the first hole (a par 5) I pitched one in from the trees. I was just trying to get it towards the green - didn't see it go in and didn't keep the ball (probably lost it a few holes later). I didn't even realize it was a birdie because my brother had the scorecard.

My first eagle was almost as flukey. I holed out from the fairway (5 iron). It was at dusk and we all thought I must have flown the green into the long rough. We assumed the ball was lost until the first person removed the flagstick.

I don't remember the first time I putted in for eagle. I did that way more often when I was young(er) - way more agressive. These days I hit more greens but only ever hole out from just off the green.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I have the scorecard from my first round under-par in a shoe-box full of memorable things from growing up. I still remember playing the 18th hole that day and actually making birdie on it to shoot -3, putter was on fire. Didn't save anything from my first eagle, but remember it well... approx 500 yard dogleg right, driver-5wood to approx 10 feet and made the putt. Both of these happened 15 years ago or so. Haven't made an ace, but will keep that ball.

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Don't remember the first birdie. Remember the first eagle, but I never thought it was a super big deal to commemorate or anything, so I didn't keep the card or ball. I kinda figured, why make a hoopla? I'll be doing it more and more later on anyway. he he.........

I have yet to get a hole in one. I've been two rolls of the ball away from one, but if/when that happens, the ball is getting saved.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

I save every scorecard in a box on my fridge. I have never made an eagle or hole in one, but my first birdie came in a tournament and that skin won me $75. I didnt keep the ball though. My first eagle will be a keeper though.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I hit a hole in one on December 26th 2009. playing alone. Big Whoop. 140 yd par three.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Note: This thread is 5178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!