IGNORED

Cheap Golf Apparel

Jon K
Note: This thread is 3988 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Where is everyone getting their golf clothing? I hate paying $90 for a pair of adidas golf pants at golf galaxy.

2010 Staff Bag
2010 S2 Driver - Stiff - (-.5")
2010 S2 3 Wood - Stiff
2010 Baffler TWS Hybrids 3 & 4
2010 MP-58 5-PW Irons - (+.5") 2010 MP-T10 Black Satin 52° - 56° - 60° - (+.5") 2009 Black Carbon 2 Putter Winn Grip e6Photos of my bag Golf Galaxy Wisconsin Amateur Tour PlayerGolf...

I buy all my clothes at Kohl's. In fact, this weekend I bought three new golf t-shirts, new pants, and new shorts... all for just under $90!

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

Ebay. Adidas pants 1/2 the price. TJ Maxx/Marshalls (don't know if they have those where you live.) has golf apparel really cheap. Stay out of the golf stores unless they are having clearance sales.
Tools of the trade: Red=Pics
2.0 Push Cart
V14 Club Count Cart Bag
Driver - Nike SQ Dymo 2 HL w/Cleveland Headcover
Fairway Wood - Hibore XLS 5 WoodHybrids - Hibore 3,4,5Irons - CG Gold 6-PWWedges - CG14 52 & 60 CG15 - 56 Degree Custom Squareback 1

Ebay. Adidas pants 1/2 the price. TJ Maxx/Marshalls (don't know if they have those where you live.) has golf apparel really cheap. Stay out of the golf stores unless they are having clearance sales.

+1 to TJ maxx and Marshals and also Burlington Coat Factory you can get some good stuff cheap....at times you might get lucky and find some golf shoes at these places too, I found a pair Nike TW SP 8 for $40 at Burlington at Christmas time.

If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

Kohl's with sales and coupons is a really good deal. Also shop at Dunham's if they have clearance. I'm not a name brand kind of guy.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

I would stay away from the big golf chains and concentrate more on department stores who are trying to get rid of golf apparel. Hurry up, though. youd dont have much time left to take advantage of deals before businesses start going into spring mode.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Ebay for sure!! Older models but less than half price!
In my Callaway Warbird stand bag:
Ping G15 10.5* Graphite Design YS-6+ S
Ping G15 4W 17* Aldila Serrano S
Adams IDEA A7 19* UST Mamiya AXIVcore S
TM 2009 Burners 4-PW / Titleist SM Vokeys 50, 56 & 62 / TM Rossa Daytona 1 Ghost / Titleist Pro V1

I'm lucky, working at a golf course I get some good deals on clothes. But when I buy away from the big name golf brands, I like to look in H&M.; Good style with nice prices. I used to find RL Polo shirts at Macys for cheap. Keep your eye open for deals.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. I bought a bunch of these "Pebble Beach" shirts at Ross for like $9 each, and they're better than most of the name brand shirts (although I also got a Nike Dri-Fit shirt there for about $12). My mother is like a world champion bargain hunter, so she lets me know where she finds golf clothes cheap. Ross also carries Top Flite gloves for like $6, and they're nice gloves, not that synthetic crap. Since they stopped making the best golf glove of all time (Tommy Armour Tour Players 845, $10, solid leather, fits like a... well, like a glove), I've been thinking of trying them. I am using Wilson Pro-Soft gloves right now though, and they last forever .

Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. I bought a bunch of these "Pebble Beach" shirts at Ross for like $9 each, and they're better than most of the name brand shirts (although I also got a Nike Dri-Fit shirt there for about $12). My mother is like a world champion bargain hunter, so she lets me know where she finds golf clothes cheap. Ross also carries Top Flite gloves for like $6, and they're nice gloves, not that synthetic crap. Since they stopped making the best golf glove of all time (Tommy Armour Tour Players 845, $10, solid leather, fits like a... well, like a glove), I've been thinking of trying them. I am using Wilson Pro-Soft gloves right now though, and they last

Hahaha..i have 5 of those pebble beach shirts myself. They fit me good.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Picked up a couple of Nike short sleeve golf shirts for $25 at BJ's Wholesale Club. Retail price $45.

Driver : ping.gifG15 10.5* Serrano Stiff
3W: callaway.gif RAZR 15*
Hybrids : adams.gif A7 19*
4- PW : mizuno.gif MP - 63
Wedges : vokey.gif50*, 54*, 60*Putter: cameron.gif Scotty Newport 2.5Bag: sunmountain.gif 2011 SunMountain C-130

tj-maxx and marshalls etc are great places to look, same clothes just much cheaper. Also if you have a more affluent area try their tj maxx for different things. Here sudbury/acton are richer towns than where i am and they always get the better quality goods than my local one, not sure how it is in WI though...

4DX Evolver 10.5 Stiff UST V2
Big Bertha Steelhead Plus 3wood
mp-32 3-pw tt x100's
xtour 56/52deg
feel golf 60 deg lob wedge dual force rossie blade I golf balls

For quality equal to Brooks Bros and Polo, LL Bean for polo shirts and Columbia Sportswear for slacks and shorts.
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

yeah, i can't say enough about tj's, marshalls, and ross. i bought a contraption made by callaway that returns the ball when i putt to it for two bucks the other day. they have cheap golf bags as well, and those parachute thingies to attach to your club to get you on plane, and their golf shirts are cheap as all get out. didn't find any pants though, but when it's cold i always play in rain gear pants cause they break the wind, and when it's warm i wear shorts.

I'm a Cabela's man myself. You can get some great deals when they have sales. Check out the bargin bin. Mind you it's not golf logoed stuff, but I don't care about that.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Pro Shop end-of-line sale. Glenmuir long-sleeved polo for £10 ($15.60?); Greg Norman trousers for £10 ($15.61 - the exchange rate just shifted); Cuttter and Ruck short-sleeved polo £10 ($15.59 - apparently the debt news wasn't so bad after all); Golfing shorts £10. Are you spotting a trend here? There's a £10 rail. Even got some Stromberg stuff on it - but a waist measurement of 34" is something I barely remember from my teens...

Sears, The Bay (they own Canada), Sport Chek, Value Village (picked up 3 Nike TW shirts with the tags still on for $13). Basically all the top stores - lolz.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 3988 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!