IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

The Leftovers. Just... wow...

And Master of None on Netflix. Imho, probably the best Netflix original series so far. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i told the wife that i want to try out Master of None.

we have been binge watching New Girl - very very funny.  love the roommates. i see some of myself in all of them, especially Schmitt.

Colin P.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to Jessica Jones on Netflix tomorrow!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

BBC's River was released on Netflix yesterday. Yeah, the British and their cop shows. Stellan Skarsgard might make it worth the watch though.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

TWD

Grimm

Sleepy Hollow

Alaskans on DiscoveryChannel - 3 different series - all good.  

TGC

Seinfeld reruns

Thats pretty much all I watch ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Banshee's last season starts in January.

Enjoyed "Strike Back" but the stars went on to bigger network shows.

Grimm is interesting

And of course, that old standard, "Big Bang..."

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• Administrator
1 hour ago, mvmac said:

Looking forward to Jessica Jones on Netflix tomorrow!

I'll look it up, but is it one of their "all at once" releases?

It would appear so: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Jones_(TV_series)#Episodes .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

37 minutes ago, iacas said:

It would appear so: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Jones_(TV_series)#Episodes .

It has to be. Lots of people on the Twitterverse saying they're going to be sleep deprived binging on it. Should be available at 3AM EST, but I'm personally going to wait till the weekend or more likely after I finish The Man in the High Castle.

Steve

7 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah all the episodes are available tomorrow. It's the next character for the Marvel "street avengers" shows. Daredevil was good but this one has the potential to be better. 

Also just started Masters of None, really enjoying it so far.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

In comedy, my favourite is Coupling (the British version) and 2 1/2 men (only till Charlie Sheen was there; it stunk after that).

In car programmes, Top Gear, Fifth Gear and Wheeler Dealers.

In detective and drama shows, Elementary and Sherlock.

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

15 hours ago, mvmac said:

Yeah all the episodes are available tomorrow. It's the next character for the Marvel "street avengers" shows. Daredevil was good but this one has the potential to be better. 

Also just started Masters of None, really enjoying it so far.

Master of None is so good. River, also on Netflix, is very good - it's sort of a Dexter, in reverse, and way more condensed.

Did not know David Tennant is in Jessica Jones. May alternate between episodes of The Man in the High Castle and Jessica Jones. 

Steve

I'm halfway through Jessica Jones.  Daredevil had a bit more wow factor for me, but this is still pretty good. And definitely not for the younger Marvel fans.  

Corey

The Man in the High Castle, at first was disappointed. But on rethinking, although the acting was a little weak, overall, it was a good watch for its world building (VA day, ugh, scary - Victory in America) , going into details of the relationship between Japan and Germany, acting by some of the veteran actors and there should be a good payoff in season two, hopefully it gets renewed, for all the setup. A little too influenced by one off one season short UK mini series where you get a conclusion in one binge.

Steve

I've powered through some pretty mediocre shows on SyFy post Battlestar Galactica. The Expanse, pilot is free pretty much everywhere, is the best of the bunch. Didn't read the books and you have to turn on closed captioning because there's slang and military/space lingo and Mike from Breaking Bad was in it, which was  weird.

Lindelof is love/hate, but the 2nd season of Leftovers is as compelling as the first season of LOST, watched the current episode 3 times.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

The Leftovers, wow. One of the most compelling seasons I've watched in a long time. 

Spoiler

Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. 

Mary speaks.

Kevin yelling MF after getting resurrected again.

Erika meeting mute GR Evie on the bridge.

Mob runs around Lily, Nora covers the baby, Tom extends a hand.

I killed you! ... Nnnnope...

I knew it wouldn't be a bomb.

Well of course Liv Tyler has singing chops.

I still hate the Guilty ****ing Remnants.

The ending w/John and Kevin and the reunion. 

You understand.

Steve

Now on Netflix might be my favorite series ever...Longmire. And it's been renewed for a fifth season! It has a fantastic cast, and virtually everyone who was there at the beginning is still there now, with the notable exceptions of the two killed-off characters deputy sheriff Branch Connally and his dad.  

11 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Now on Netflix might be my favorite series ever...Longmire. And it's been renewed for a fifth season! It has a fantastic cast, and virtually everyone who was there at the beginning is still there now, with the notable exceptions of the two killed-off characters deputy sheriff Branch Connally and his dad.  

I want to see a crossover show where Longmire and Justified's Raylan Givens team up.

Steve

19 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I want to see a crossover show where Longmire and Justified's Raylan Givens team up.

I'm not familiar with Justified, but your post got me interested. If I've got this right, the original series was on FX, but apparently it's no longer in production. I believe it's available on Netflix's DVD service, but not streaming. I guess Amazon Prime has it, but I don't have that (and probably won't anytime soon). So I guess I'm out of luck for now. Hopefully Netflix will make it available at some point down the road. Thanks for the tip!