IGNORED

Membership Fees

Bug Bunny
Note: This thread is 5121 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The thread about how much you spend got me to thinking so I thought I'd throw this one up. I'm curious how my course compares to everyone elses. We have an 18 hole course, driving range and putting / chipping area. Our fees are like $165 a month which covers the family, all the range balls and cart fees. Also, if you can pay for the year, one month free which is what I did and will continue to do hopefully. How does this compare with your course?

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

$360/mo. $60 food minimum. Cart Fees are extra. 27 holes. Guest fees $90. It adds up very, very fast.
Driver: Cobra ZL 3 Wood: Cleveland Launcher War Club: Burner Titanium Raylor 21degree Hybrid: Bobby Jones 24 4-PW: Ping i3's Wedges:Mizuno MP T-10 White Satin 52, 56, 60 Putter: 15 year old Odyssey Rossi Blade. Ball: Bridgestone e5 Swing Oil: Grey Goose, always in the bag.

$1650/yr... that's $1500(membership), $50(trail fee), and $100(range balls).
18 holes, grass range, 2 chipping/putting areas, swimming pool. The clubhouse is new, and there's a restaurant in the works, but right now it's hot dogs/candy bars. For the price, the course is very well maintained.

My club is just outside London, no unaccompanied guests at weekends so it's pretty quiet, and works out around £1,500 (approx. $2,250) per year inc. £150 bar tab, but excluding anything else (balls/carts etc.). I've never golfed in the States, but I get the impression that you guys generally get more for your money over there.

Motocaddy S3
MX700 10.5° Driver; Aldila VS Proto 65R
MX700 5W; Aldila VS Proto 85R
MX700 20°, 23°; Exsar HS4R
MX300 5-PW; FST KBS Tour R MP-T 51°, 56°, 60°; Dynalite XP Gold S300Bettinardi BlackCarbon BC1Bridgestone e6+ balls

My home course is $375 for the family and includes cart fee and 10 buckets of range balls. guests pay $30

My only problem with golf is that I am usually standing too close to the ball............ after I hit it.
In my bag

Ping G30 Driver

Ping G25 3 wood

Titleist AP2 3-PW

Edel wedges

Edel putter

My home course is $375 for the family each month and includes cart fee and 10 buckets of range balls. guests pay $30

My only problem with golf is that I am usually standing too close to the ball............ after I hit it.
In my bag

Ping G30 Driver

Ping G25 3 wood

Titleist AP2 3-PW

Edel wedges

Edel putter

The nearest place to me is $2400 for a resident season pass. It's a public course though.

Here's what you get.

Unlimited Golf & Golf Cart Fees
Preferred tee time reservations - 1 month in advance
Unlimited use of the Practice Facility
20% off Non-Sale Pro Shop merchandise
Reduced guest fee (1 guest per day)
Member Appreciation Days
One FREE 20 minute lesson with Golf Professional
Grill discounts
2010 GAM Handicap Membership
Tournament Play: Member-Guest Invitational
One Month Pass to Summit on the Park Community Center
Pass valid one year from date of purchase

I think the price is a little high compared to some of the other places I've seen. If they had a pool for the kids, it'd be worth it.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

My home course is $375 for the family each mont and includes cart fee and 10 buckets of range balls. guests pay $30

In my bag

Ping G30 Driver

Ping G25 3 wood

Titleist AP2 3-PW

Edel wedges

Edel putter

Around $2,500 annually.....that is for unlimited golf and a small bucket of range balls each trip........

What's in my Stand Bag.....
Driver: 909 D2 8.5 Graphite Design YS-6
3-Wood: 904 F 15 Rifle Shaft
Irons: 2-PW 690 MB Blades
Wedges:Spin Milled 54 & 58 degreePutter: TeI3 Newport LongneckBalls: Pro-V1xFavorite Golfer: Nick Watney

I pay $850 a year for unlimited play (walking) with 5 regulation 18 hole courses and 1 executive course between 3 different facilities. Carts are an additional $14 for 18 or $7 for nine, but I usually walk.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5k dues, 1,200 min for food, 12 bucks per round cart fees.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

$239 per month for unlimited golf (18 holes).
$50 more for unlimited cart useage, or $10 per cart rental if you don't want to pay the $50.
$50 per month minimum at the restaurant and/or snack bar.
$12 per month added on for range balls, whether you use them or not.

My average bill is somewhere between $350 and $400 per month.

I'm not a member yet but if I can get a job somewhere i will be a member of the course in my signature. It will be $545 FOR THE YEAR. That included unlimited play on the 18 hole championship course, unlimited play on the 9 hole par 3 course, discounted range tokens, and free tournaments every week in July and August.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Joining in may and it will be 232 a month for green fees, cart fees, unlimited range, locker and bag storage. 24 hour fitness center, and dining room, clubhouse, pool, and tennis courts. So excited cant wait to start playing more than once a week.

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

We have our "championship or regualtion course" and we're also one of only a few clubs in the state to have a 9 hole par 3 course. Membership/initiation fee was $900.00 when we joined in 2007.

Dues are $229.00 a month, no minimums and no special assessments. Family range plan is $200.00 a year. We walk for free but pay $16.00 for a cart. Guest fee is $41.00 with a cart. We also have to carry our handicap at or club which is an additional $80.00 a year.. That's the only real ripoff at the club since it's double what it would be anywhere else.

I'm not a member yet but if I can get a job somewhere i will be a member of the course in my signature. It will be $545 FOR THE YEAR. That included unlimited play on the 18 hole championship course, unlimited play on the 9 hole par 3 course, discounted range tokens, and free tournaments every week in July and August.

Little too steep for me, considering it would cost me 3200+

Too far too.

Wow SoCAL public/ semi-private memberships are really out of this world compared to what you get and what you pay. we see around 1-2k /year and 300-400 a month in fees and then they hit ya with a "golf fee"....not sure it is a real value.

Just under $1,000 for twilight membership. Unlimited play 7 days/wk beginning at 2:00 p.m. during prime season April - Sept., 11:00 a.m. Oct - March. Cart $11/round and unlimited range and practice facilities.
What's in the bag...

Driver --- G15 9* Aldila Serrano
3 Wood - Sumo2 15* Aldila NV
5 Wood - Versus 19* Mitsubishi Bassara 83Irons ---- X-Forged 4 - PWWedges - Vokey S.M. 52.08, 56.08 & 60.08Putter --- Futura PhantomBall ------ Tour i(s)

Note: This thread is 5121 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!