IGNORED

Tour Edge Golf Equipment

Note: This thread is 3311 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I recently bought the Exotics XCG irons. I will tel you how I like them once I get them

Driver- Insight Tech A4 with Matrix Ozik shaft
Fairwood- Exotics CB2 7 wood
Hybrid- Burner 08 3 Hybrid
Irons- XCG Irons 4-PW,SW
Putter- GT Max

I rember trying these clubs not that long ago, my mate brought some of there gear. Driver, Hybird and Irons.

I honestly can;t remember if it was there high end equipment, but im sure it was considering my mate only buys the best. It's really nice gear!

Driver was very very nice, he had a 7.5 if I remember right, was giving me a good ball flight, it had a low kick shaft on it, so it was kind of playing like a 8.5. The hybrid was really nice, a little high for me, but really really good feel.
The Irons were not the best ive hit, but still ok.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

IMO, Exotics are Top Quality (with price tag to match). I own older CB2 3 wood and it is hot. I keep Exotics on my watch list and will definitely look at their drivers next time I am in the market. No experience with Exotics irons, but I would expect them to be high quality also.

Snowman0157

i had a set of the cnc forged exotic cavity backs with KBS shafts... wasnt a big fan of the KBS at all, and the heads just had an odd feel to them at impact. They wanted to be soft, but they just couldnt quite be. Thats about the best way i could describe them, plus i hated to soles on them.

As for their CB2 3 woods, i havent hit a 3 wood that is as long as those suckers are. They cost as much as a driver because they go just about as far!

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

I have a XCG Driver and it is by far one of the longest, best feeling drivers i've ever hit. I have hit the xcg fairway too, fantastic, nice launch. I was going to buy but, resisted due to the cost. I recently demo'ed their Spin wedges and they seemed great (even off the mats at my local range).

Havent yet hit their irons though. But their woods are amazing.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

I have CB1 and CB2 three woods. As others have said, they're extremely long and have a very nice feel, definitely nice equipment.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

I liked their fairway woods when I tried them. I think that Tour Edge Exotics clubs are expensive mostly because they are one of the few mfrs that still make their clubs in the USA. In addition, they use very high end materials and components.

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

I liked their fairway woods when I tried them. I think that Tour Edge Exotics clubs are expensive mostly because they are one of the few mfrs that still make their clubs in the USA. In addition, they use very high end materials and components.

They also have a lifetime warranty.

Driver...Ping G10 10.5* V2 High Launch

4-wood......Bobby Jones by Jesse Ortiz 2012 17*
3-4 Hybrid.......Bobby Jones Player Series 21* and 25*
Irons.........Mizuno MX-200
Wedges....Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 52*, Ping Tour-W 56*, Ping Tour-S 60*....Putter-Ping Redwood Piper.....Ball-Srixon TriSpeed Tour

Most of my bag is filled with Tour Edge clubs - I have the Exotics XLD driver and 5 wood, and the irons are all bazookas. I am upgrading my irons to Callaway X-20 tours (found a great set used, & the price was right), but I can say I haven't had any complaints. I did demo the exotics irons, and it was a bit of a toss-up at the end of the day for me, but I've leaned toward the Callaways for now. Their factory is not far from me (I've been thru it), and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their stuff to anyone. They are a lesser known name because they choose not to sponsor PGA pros, but it's not uncommon to see their fairway woods popping up in pro bags.

In my bag:

Driver Exotics XLD 10.5
5W Exotics XLD 18
3H Raylor 19Irons 4-PW X-20 Tour, Project X Shafts 6.0Wedges Oil can 52 & 60, 56Putter 2-Bar BladeBalls NXT Tour

I have three Exotics drivers and a CB1 4 wood.

The 4 wood is the best fairway wood I've ever hit, long and has that sweet titanium face "ting" when you sweet spot it.

The Exotics drivers are excellent as well. 450cc, more of a classic pear shaped head and the crown is the most beautiful pure black with no marks whatsoever. They have classic understated looks at address and I like that. I hit mine straight, which is why they're in the bag.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

• 2 months later...
I really like my TE Geomax hybrids. Great quality sticks that have a nice feel to them.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

• 2 weeks later...

My brother in law works for a golf association and gets a significant amount of gear from manufacturers. When I got back into golf earlier this year, he told me not to buy a driver, as he would send me one he had 'laying around'. In the mail came the CB3 Tour driver. To be honest, I had never heard of Tour Edge before it showed up at my doorstep. I absolutely love it. Decent distance, pretty straight (although I've never really had a hard time keeping my drives close to the fairway). The price didn't hurt either

• 1 month later...
I own a set of exotics irons and they are long and for the price not that much. mine were custom fitted and only costs 525

their +1.5 long stanard lie +1/8 on the gripe PX 5.5 shafts

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

Tour edge has great clubs - I game a 7w GeoMax and a 9w Jr max they are my go to clubs they allways seem to work great for me. I just picked up a T.E. West Chicago Putter and its great has a crisp tink to it when putting.

You should go try some Tour Edge stuff I bet you will like them.

Note: This thread is 3311 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!