IGNORED

Looking for Swing Analysis (Video Included)

Note: This thread is 5134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The first major thing I noticed was the massive pick-up with the hands. Your artificially putting it online by raising your hands to where you think your plane should be. Try to use your shoulders to sweep your club low to the ground and almost straight back. This will automatically put you in the right plane on your backswing. You also seem to start your downswing with your hands first. Rotate your hips first and feel like your arms drop in after. Hope this helps =)

Driver Launcher 7.5 YSQ Xshaft
2Hybrid Rescue Hybrid 17*
Irons Tour Preferred 3-PW
Wedges Vokey 52*
Wedges Vokey SM 60*Putter Abaco 33"Ball TP/Red/LDP or Penta TP

I would ask what club where you hitting? Ball placement seemed deep in stance but if you where hitting a higher lofted club that would make sense. I might wager a 7 or 8 iron but I really can't tell. I am not a trained swing analyzer but it seemed like you where breaking your wrists at the moment you started your back swing, let them break naturally keep them straight at takeway. Watch some slow motion clips of Tigers swing there a a bunch of them out there. Then watch yours side by side if possible you will notice that his hips move less than it appears yours do (less back and forward movement) once again I am not a trained swing coach or even a perfect example of a golf swing myself.

Driver Ping G10 10.5 degree
3w Ping G10 14 degree
Hybrid Ping G10 15 degree
Hybrid Ping G10 18 degree
Irons Ping G10 4-W SW Ping Eye 2Wedges Ping Tour-W 52 & 60 degreePutter Taylor Made Rossa Inza

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually wasn't addressing the ball fully for lack of memory card space, so that's my it appears off in my stance, but you are correct. I also noticed the off look in the hips, so I'm going to try and work on that as well as all the other suggestions. I'll make some adjustments and get back to y'all. Thanks!

nice, real smooth. just a coupla little things. first, at about 23 seconds your back leg straightens out. keep it in an athletic position like it is in the setup during your backswing. the second thing i would do is a ball position thing. i would move up to the middle of the stance and then just keep the angle in your wrists longer. it looks like u moved it back so you wouldnt release your hands before you hit the ball.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
nice, real smooth. just a coupla little things. first, at about 23 seconds your back leg straightens out. keep it in an athletic position like it is in the setup during your backswing.

The straightening of the back leg is a good thing. It's far more athletic as it allows the hip to rotate up and back, as required.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!