IGNORED

Official 2010 Masters Thread

Alex B
Note: This thread is 5119 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If AK couldn't win Phil was my next pick. I couldn't be happier for him. As a cancer survivor I know what he is dealing with with his Wife. People don't realize that cancer is as hard if not harder on loved one's. Plil and Amy deserve this win. What a contrast to Tigers life. WAY TO GO PHIL!!!!!!

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

gutted that this week is over, love masters week, and gutted that AK couldnt pull out a good round yesterday and take it home today but major congratulations to Phil on winning, not a big fan of his but ive gotta say he fully deserved the win and did it in style!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Does anyone know where I can find the final earnings for the tournament?
In my Hoofer:

G15 Driver 9° | Accra Classic SE stiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 3W 15° | Accra Classic SE stiff
MP-57 3-PW | Rifle flighted shafts 6.0 Spin Milled 52-08 |Black Nickel | True Temper Dynamic Gold Spin Milled 56-08 |Black Nickel | True Temper Dynamic Gold Black Series I#9 putter Pro V1x

They could've given Phil a towel before his interview.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wait, is it too late to take Phil at -16? It is a little past 2 pm.....

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

no, what's sad is that there are adults who are so ''pious'' and self righteous that they condemn themselves to mental childhood their whole lives. i lived in europe for a spell, and while there i remarked numerous differences between our culture and theirs. not least, one day a shampoo commercial came on with a woman washing her hair in the forest, she was topless. there was a young child in the room with a few adults. nobody said a thing.

LOL, well if Tiger's life style is the natural way to lead one's life.....I truly have been mislead in my upbringing.

BTW, congrats Phil Mickelson on a job well done!

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

just seen a stat and phil was destined to win. there were 2 holes-in-one today and the last time there were 2 holes-in-one in the same round at Augusta was 2006 when phil won.

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

just seen a stat and phil was destined to win. there were 2 holes-in-one today and the last time there were 2 holes-in-one in the same round at Augusta was 2006 when phil won.

Wonder what the Vegas odd's would have been on that one. lol

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

this week has proved a few things to me. 1) Phil is awesome here and plays it awesomely, i mean 6 bogeys for the week is quality. 2) Tiger is a phenominal golfer, having 5 or so months out and coming back to finish in the top-5 is just too good even though he couldnt get it done and 3) AK will win the Masters, he has only been to Augusta twice and already has 2 top-20's (including a top-3), 2 65's and is a collective 14 under there for 8 rounds, he plays this course very well and will soon win it.

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Tiger makes birdie at 18 and Jim Nantz drops this line, "And somehow, through all of this, Tiger manages a 69"...... I mean, you have to imagine that that was intentional, as well as hilarious.

Tiger makes birdie at 18 and Jim Nantz drops this line, "And somehow, through all of this, Tiger manages a 69"...... I mean, you have to imagine that that was intentional, as well as hilarious.

I liked Tiger's "What the hell" reaction to making that putt. It was a fitting way for his round and tournament to end.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Wonder what the Vegas odd's would have been on that one. lol

Not sure the odds on two holes in one, but here's what I found for one:

Will There Be A Hole In One At The US Masters 2010? Yes +140 No -180

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

did tiger drop the F-bomb in national TV?? i was in a bar that was semi normal... he hit a bad shot.. i heard him say something Jesus... blah blah.. F!! anyone catch this or was i hearing things??

Tour Burner 9.0 Reax Stiff
X-Speed 3+ Aldila DVS Stiff
S57 Blades... Rifle 6.0 Flighted
CG12 Black Wedges 52, 56, 60
Craze-E Orig ProV1x UPro

did tiger drop the F-bomb in national TV?? i was in a bar that was semi normal... he hit a bad shot.. i heard him say something Jesus... blah blah.. F!! anyone catch this or was i hearing things??

Not that I heard. Yesterday he said "Tiger Woods you suck", and today there were a few other pretty PG-rated comments he had for himself, but I don't remember hearing him say phuck.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

Tiger's thought process:

"I didn't win, I putted like a spaz, but at least Stevie's got that nice peice of poontang hooked up for me on the plane and... wait. Noooooooo!"

"That's Golf!"

I liked Tiger's "What the hell" reaction to making that putt. It was a fitting way for his round and tournament to end.

I'll start this by saying the whole Tiger infidelity thing is maybe the most overblown story in my lifetime -- I could care less if he ••••s around on his wife, he certainly isn't breaking any laws. It is purely and issue between him and his family.

That said, I am getting tired of Tiger's on-course antics -- he is starting to remind me of a spoiled little brat teenage kid that is a little bit better than everyone else, never lets anyone forget it and throws tantrums when things don't go his way........right now, I would love to see him fall short of Jack's record....

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

No audible F-bombs, but a pretty funny self-cursing on 13 tee. An exaggerated "Ti-GER," followed by "Jesus Christ!" Still managed birdie, same score Phil made on 13 after his miraculous 2nd shot.

What a silly game...

Cheers,
Sean

Note: This thread is 5119 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!