IGNORED

Augusta News Conference with Tiger

James_Black
Note: This thread is 5131 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Was ok, looks like he really wants to get another green jacket.
What do you think?

For all who missed it

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours...onference.html

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I'm so sick of seeing him answer questions about useless crap.....I JUST WANNA SEE HIM HIT THE LITTLE WHITE BALL!!!

Go Tiger! Hahaha

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

I watched it at first, then started reading on the forum while listening, then in the end I didn't catch too much of it. Hardly anything interesting were said, stated or asked really. Just the same old nagging about drugs, car accidents and where he's been at some point. They should've had a press conference for golf related questions only.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Gloves were on for those who asked questions, I got the feeling it was pre-arranged, a PR stunt.

I think Tiger totally lost me there with the me-myself-and-I psychology and also if he was one some rehabilitation then why isn't his wife with him or he with his wife?

In my bag:Driver: 910D2, 10.25˚, Aldila RIP, Fairway: 904F, 15˚, YS-6FW+ Stiff, Hybrid: Titleist 910H, Irons: S-58, 4-PW, DG S300, Wedges: Wishon 52˚, 56˚, Putter: Odyssey Black series i 1

I had it on, but didn't really pay attention. It sounded like his usual news conferences. Something about was he high in the car wreck? Well, he was fined and case closed, he says. Eh. Thursday is when he'll really say what he's going to say, whether he intends to or not.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

boringhell, i was interested for the first couple of questions then most were the same answers so it was too repetitive and boring, just cant wait til thursday completely now and let him get back to what he does best (no, not screwing some chicks, playing golf :))

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Yeah..im fatiqued with all of this scandal stuff. Let him play golf. The moment he drops his first f-bomb on the course is the moment this is all over and we can get back to loving our old surly tiger. He's a little emasculated right now.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

If I hear anyone else use the term "going forward" I'll scream. The way this moronic "business-speak" is undermining everyday speech is wearing very thin. Going forward, I would hope that this verbal practise, in terms of what is said, is minimised. However, going forward, I realise that it may not happen, with regard to what may actually occur.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I would have asked him qeustions as, so how did it feel like ••••ing that girl a few days before your second child was born?

He had a look of feeling hunted on him, and I am not convinced his out of the bad behaviour yet.

Robert Something

If I hear anyone else use the term "going forward" I'll scream. The way this moronic "business-speak" is undermining everyday speech is wearing very thin. Going forward, I would hope that this verbal practise, in terms of what is said, is minimised. However, going forward, I realise that it may not happen, with regard to what may actually occur.

lol only until tiger is able to minimize his past transgressions, will he be able to move forward and rectify his wrong doings.

I wonder if anyone will ever get around to asking him if his wife chased him out of the house with a golf club? I'm sure the response will be 'everything is in the police report'. ;)

I'm ready for all this to be over. Let's just enjoy the Masters.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I wonder if anyone will ever get around to asking him if his wife chased him out of the house with a golf club? I'm sure the response will be 'everything is in the police report'. ;)

rofl !!! and agreed, on with the Masters

I would have asked him qeustions as, so how did it feel like ••••ing that girl a few days before your second child was born?

are you married to him? so why do you care who he screws?

He's all good with me. He admitted to his mistakes. Whatever. He damn sure deserves a second chance. As Rodney King said...."Can't we all just get along?" Cant we all just enjoy golf's "Holy Week"...the Masters! May the best man win....I'm Jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking Paddy for the win....just a hunch......

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

He's all good with me. He admitted to his mistakes. Whatever. He damn sure deserves a second chance. As Rodney King said...."Can't we all just get along?" Cant we all just enjoy golf's "Holy Week"...the Masters! May the best man win....I'm Jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on 3putt....I took Thursday off of work just to watch him and The Masters. I love this time of the year as my golf season has just started. I'm going with the Iowan, Zach Johnson, eventhough he's not playing too well this year. I think he finds his game in Augusta.

Whats In My Hoofer Bag

R9 460 9.5 degrees
909 F2 15.5 degrees
909H 19 degrees AP2 4-PW (Rifle Project X 5.5) Spin Milled 52, 56 & 60 Degrees Studio Select Squareback 2 Pro V-1 Favorite golfer: Zach Johnson

Right back at you acj990.....Unfortunately I will be "working" but watching it on the internet (Which I think is great..........NO COMMENTARY!!! ) Just pretty flowers and birds chirping in the background.

Saturday and Sunday is full on ribfest at Three Putts Crib with the Masters!

ZJ is a stud and has a great chance !

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Yesterday there was a video of him practising. It was on CNN but now I can't find it. Anyway, it was nice to hear many of the fans cheering him. I think he is going to be very well and more received as the week goes on. That's the way it should be. This is about golf. Everything else, IMO, is irrelevant.
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

What make you think that other players on the tour don't screw around on their wives? In my opinion, Tiger was a victum of himself by stupidly allowing himself to get caught and now he is facing the consequences, which he should. Key words "he got caught." I would bet money that many other players on the tour (in any sport for that matter) have done the same disgusting things tiger has. Most of them are and still are smart enough not to get caugt.

So in the grand scheme of things, who the F cares and let's watch him play golf which is the only thing that should matter to any of us.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Note: This thread is 5131 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!