IGNORED

best club youve bought?

rover220
Note: This thread is 6431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

for me its got to be my taylormade rescue mid TP 16*.

it cost me £180 over 2 years ago but is been my best purcahse ever! i us e it all the time and it goes like a bullet too

whats yours?

titleist 983E 8.5* Graffalloy Prolite stiff
Taylormade rescue mid tp 16* fuji vista pro stiff
hogan apex tour 2/3-E hogan '4' shafts
588 rtg wedges in 51, 56 and 60 degrees
yes c groove emma putterpro v1x

For me it's been the Cleveland Halo 2i. I've never been able to hit fairway woods or long irons, these have taken both of those items out of my hands for the most part

In My Bag:

Taylormade: Superquad 9.5 Aldila VS Proto 'By You' 70-S
Sonartec: SS-07 14.0 Aldila NV 85-S
Cleveland: Halo, 3i UST Irod 83-SPing: i-10 4-UW AWT-STitleist: Vokey Design Spin Milled 54.10 & 60.08Slighter: Handstamped Tacoma, 350G in Black Satin w/Sound Slot

for me its got to be my taylormade rescue mid TP 16*.

My TaylorMade TP 19*. Love that thing. I've learned how to hit it off the tee and it is great from any lie...

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

definately the R7 425. First for whatever reason (more confidence at address or something) my drives went dramatically straight, I mean straight, compared to my old driver (R5 Draw bias)which goes either dead right or starts out straight then slices.

Then it came with the Hybrid Rescue Dual. What a club!!! This thing saves me on long par 3's and almost always my second shot club. It goes far and straight even on miss hits.

What's in the Bag

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425
5 Wood: Cleveland Launcher
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Dual #3Irons 3 thru p: Titleist 690 CBWedges: Taylor Made TP 54 degrees Putter: Ping Anser

Scotty cameron newport beach. My drivers, irons, fairway woods, and just about everything come and go with technology, but I'll never get rid of my putter.

Definately my two wedges. The combination of spin-milled technology and a Pro-V1 makes a ball check up in a hurry.... and yes i have had them creep back on me from a strong chip. I just simply love Titleist clubs, great to look at and they always perform.

Equipment
Driver: Titleist 983k 8.5 speeder stiff
5 wood: Taylormade r540xd
Irons: Cleveland TA-7, 3-PW
Wedges:Titleist Vokey Oil Can SM 54,60*Putter: Odyssey 3300 DFX bladeBall:Titleist ProV1

• Administrator
My TaylorMade TP 19*. Love that thing. I've learned how to hit it off the tee and it is great from any lie...

I still hit mine too high. I bought a 16 I'll try out after I stop liking the 585.H so much.

My favorite purchase is my Red X. It's one of the last clubs I actually purchased, too. Hmmm.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

60 deg Cleveland 588 wedge... took a while to figure out how to use it, but once I did....wow.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

I made the switch from a 60 degree lob to a 58 degree early this year. Helped me out tremendously. But I'd have to say that my best purchase this year has been my r7 460. I'd lost all confidence in the driver, but now it's back, and I'm not afraid to use it when necessary. Sometimes even when I probably shouldn't

"I played like shit." -Greg Norman after the '96 Masters.

I really love my Callaway X Tour 58* wedge. The MD grooves and PM grind are great - love the spin and check I get with it.

I also really miss my old Mil Spec - still don't know why I sold it, can't wait for my new one to arrive from the custom shop.

Am currently bidding on a TeI3 Newport, but it doesn't end until next Wednesday: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...px?id=67428875

If I win it'll go in the cupboard until I can afford to send that one to Scotty to get restored :)
In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

Have to go with my Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.10 sand wedge I picked up earlier this year. Love how it looks and has really given me more confidence in my short game. Like it so much I'll probably add the 60.04 to my bag as well.

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

My old cobra 7 wd. It saves my #*#*# from the rough or as a lay up club on par 5s and as my approach club on 415+ par fours. I trust it more than any club in the bag.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Cubic Balance offset driver.

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

Odyssey 2-Ball putter.

Great for those long lag putts.
In My Bag:
Driver: Srixxon XX10 10.5°
3 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel 15°
Hybrid: TaylorMade Mid No.4 22°
Irons: TaylorMade RAC OS 4-PWWedges: Cleveland 588 Rusty 51° & 58°Putter: Odyssey White Hot 2-BallBall: Callaway HX Hot

64* wedge. I bought an off brand about 8 years ago and just replaced it last year with a Cleveland 588. The 64* has always been the best club in my bag.
In the bag:

Callaway Big Bertha 454 9* w/ Aldila NV 65-S shaft
Callaway Big Bertha 3-Wood
Titleist DCI 981 irons Cleveland 588 60* and 64* wedgesOdyssey White Hot #5 center shafted putterBridgestone B330/Callaway HX Tour balls

My driver.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Note: This thread is 6431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!