IGNORED

What ball?

Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No offence but that is what i dont want to do,my golf buddies are always fishing balls out of the ponds and there so pleased when they get a load,it bugs the hell out of me...most of them are cheap balls,others are so chaffed and marked up there best off at the bottom of that pond...

I think you missed his point. He was telling you that you can find a bunch of different golf balls at your course and then compare them to each other to find the one that works for you.

Srixon Trispeed, Titleist NXT, Bridgestone E Series. Basically, any of the mid-range balls would be good.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

A lot of people say Pro V1 is the best ball and it might be.... for the pros. If you strike like a pro, work the ball like a pro and score like a pro then I would say go for the ball the pros use. But, if you are a mortal like most of us then most balls will work for you.

I like Bridgestone E6, Wilson Zip and any Top Flight. I have found balls around the course and have really liked Strata and Precept though I am unsure which line they were. I did buy a bunch of Pro V1s because of all the hype around them, and they were not for me.

**Edit** I have seen a lot of people playing noodles but I have no personal experience.

I wouldn't use anything else but Titleist or Callaway balls, never have or will. I would suggest you use that Titleist chart posted up & start with the cheapest version & stay well away from premium balls altogether. I started with Titleist So/Lo then went NXT Tour as I got better & straighter, and now can hit a ProV1 as I like feel around the greens. Comes off the face of my driver & putter just fine.

But if price is a real factor any good 2 piece (by any campany) will do you until you lower your handicap or need/want better feel from 100 yards in & on the dancefloor.

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

I wouldn't use anything else but Titleist or Callaway balls, never have or will.

Then how do you know those are the best for you? I used to be a diehard Titleist guy, but after trying various brands I found that Srixon works the best for me. I wouldnt use Titleist or Callaway balls even if you payed me to. Too clicky.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Srixon Z-Star for me. Priced below Titleist and Callaway. Feels like a Pro-v. Callaway I-series feel like a Rock-Flite to me. Too hard.

G10 Driver Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 65 Stiff
G5 3-Wood Aldila NV65-Stiff
G15 20 Hybrid TFC stiff
I15 Irons 4-P
S/M Black Nickel 52 56 60 Marxman Mini 33" Tour B330 RXCarroll Valley Resort, Fairfield PA Rating: 72.3 Slope: 128www.carrollvalley.com

Srixon Z-Star for me. Priced below Titleist and Callaway. Feels like a Pro-v. Callaway I-series feel like a Rock-Flite to me. Too hard.

Callaway tour i is the softest ball I've ever played.

Did they change the design on them or something?

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I think you missed his point. He was telling you that you can find a bunch of different golf balls at your course and then compare them to each other to find the one that works for you.

I didnt miss his point ,but i think you missed mine,im not into looking for golfballs to try out,im into playing the game..lol

In my Sport II cart bag or my R9 stand bag
Irons-Tour burner R/5-Sw,60 lob wedge z groove
Driver-R9 Supertri R/10.5
09 Hybrid #3 R/19
09 Hybrid #4 R/22Putter-Method 001,Length : 34 Ball-Those round white ones...

Maxfli golf has released 3 new ball types.
They all are made for a specific swing speed and what you are looking for Eg- Soft feel around greens, pro tour type, distance.
All in defferent price settings.
19.99 for feel
28.99 for distance
39.99 for pro

Callaway tour i is the softest ball I've ever played.

Chip or putt with a Callaway Tour I, then do the same with a Z star, or Pro-V1. Immediate difference in softness. They feel completely different to me.

G10 Driver Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 65 Stiff
G5 3-Wood Aldila NV65-Stiff
G15 20 Hybrid TFC stiff
I15 Irons 4-P
S/M Black Nickel 52 56 60 Marxman Mini 33" Tour B330 RXCarroll Valley Resort, Fairfield PA Rating: 72.3 Slope: 128www.carrollvalley.com

Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!