Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilikegolf

New Golf Clubs Come Out?

4 posts in this topic

When do companies put out their new golf club lines? I overheard a salesman tell a person to wait a little bit before purchasing new clubs because new ones are coming out soon. Do they hit around fall?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

When do companies put out their new golf club lines? I overheard a salesman tell a person to wait a little bit before purchasing new clubs because new ones are coming out soon. Do they hit around fall?

Spring and fall, oftentimes. Or, if it's TaylorMade, bi-weekly or so.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i know TM is coming out with those r7 irons pretty soon. any idea if Mizuno, callaway, or ping will come out with new clubs soon? I'm guessing Titleist put out all their new irons already. trying to decide whether to buy a new set now or wait a little till the new models come out. i'm looking forward to that review of the new r7 irons u mentioned erik

I don't know about taylormade, callaway, or ping as I do not play their clubs...but I know Mizuno is come out with mp-100's, mp-67 irons, and new wedges "R". I think Titleist has come out with all their stuff for the year, but I heard over at golfwrx.com Nike is about to lunch irons and woods.