IGNORED

What is this about?

jaj23
Note: This thread is 2174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Johnny 2Ball

I would advise you all to not be so cynical and skeptical.  I was a bit skeptical in the beginning. But this is definitely not a "scam".  Not sure where you buy your clubs, maybe K-Mart or Walmart, but you won't find any club for under $30.  I usually only buy the best.  I have Taylormade woods (Rocketballz) and irons (Burner 2.0) all with graphite shafts and an Odessey putter.  But I gave it a shot and got two of these "free" Nizzard clubs, a 4-hybrid and a 5-hybrid, as well as a Warrior Golf 3-hybrid.  What the hey, it's worth a shot for $30.  I even paid an extra $15 to add the graphite shafts and I absolutely love all three.  In fact, I just used the 4-hyrid to birdie a 185 yard Par-3 in a tournament last Friday by hitting it 10 feet from the hole.  Yep, what a scam???!!!.  I also use the 3-hybrid for my second shot on almost every Par-5 I play because I hit it more consistently than my 3-wood and almost as far.  I usually end up well inside 150 yards with nothing more than an A-Wedge or a Sand Wedge for a third shot.  Yep, definitely a scam!!!  Such a scam that I have actually replaced my Taylormade Burner 2.0 3-iron, 4-iron and 5-iron with these "cheap" hybrids.  Yes, that means I replaced $180 clubs with $45 clubs.  Crazy, right.  Crazy like a fox.  So, if you don't want a few dirt-cheap hybrid clubs (with graphite shafts) that play just as well, if not better, than the more expensive ones, than pass on this offer and throw your certificates in the trash.  Better yet, do your friends a favor and give them away to someone who can use them.  In the end, it's not about the club in the golfer's hand, it about the golfer who has his hands on the club!!!!  And sorry to hear that some of you had to wait a whole month to get your "free" club after paying the huge sum of $29.95 for S&H.;  Golly gee, that's really horrible.  Brought tears to my eye just thinking about it.  Remember, good things are worth waiting for and $29.95 is not real money.  It cost more to play one round of golf.  You folks need to get a grip and a "reality check".

You know I loved this... It had highs and lows, a villain. It really did bring a tear to my eye. Sounds like you are in cahoots with warrior golf too. Do us a favor and quit treating us like we are morons.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sounds like Warrior Golf.  I actually have a 'free' hybrid I got from them once.  Cost $24 to ship it.  I never actually hit it, but it looks nice.

Similary, a buddy of mine got one of the vouchers for hitting the green at a tourney - just like you.  It didn't mention Warrior Golf on the voucher, but when it showed up in the mail, it was a Warrior just like mine.  He actually put his into play.  He strikes the tar out of it.  Seems to have worked out for him.

I think I'm going to sell mine on CraigsList.

I would advise you all to not be so cynical and skeptical.  I was a bit skeptical in the beginning. But this is definitely not a "scam".  Not sure where you buy your clubs, maybe K-Mart or Walmart, but you won't find any club for under $30.  I usually only buy the best.  I have Taylormade woods (Rocketballz) and irons (Burner 2.0) all with graphite shafts and an Odessey putter.  But I gave it a shot and got two of these "free" Nizzard clubs, a 4-hybrid and a 5-hybrid, as well as a Warrior Golf 3-hybrid.  What the hey, it's worth a shot for $30.  I even paid an extra $15 to add the graphite shafts and I absolutely love all three.  In fact, I just used the 4-hyrid to birdie a 185 yard Par-3 in a tournament last Friday by hitting it 10 feet from the hole.  Yep, what a scam???!!!.  I also use the 3-hybrid for my second shot on almost every Par-5 I play because I hit it more consistently than my 3-wood and almost as far.  I usually end up well inside 150 yards with nothing more than an A-Wedge or a Sand Wedge for a third shot.  Yep, definitely a scam!!!  Such a scam that I have actually replaced my Taylormade Burner 2.0 3-iron, 4-iron and 5-iron with these "cheap" hybrids.  Yes, that means I replaced $180 clubs with $45 clubs.  Crazy, right.  Crazy like a fox.  So, if you don't want a few dirt-cheap hybrid clubs (with graphite shafts) that play just as well, if not better, than the more expensive ones, than pass on this offer and throw your certificates in the trash.  Better yet, do your friends a favor and give them away to someone who can use them.  In the end, it's not about the club in the golfer's hand, it about the golfer who has his hands on the club!!!!  And sorry to hear that some of you had to wait a whole month to get your "free" club after paying the huge sum of $29.95 for S&H.;  Golly gee, that's really horrible.  Brought tears to my eye just thinking about it.  Remember, good things are worth waiting for and $29.95 is not real money.  It cost more to play one round of golf.  You folks need to get a grip and a "reality check".

That's some funny stuff right there!

The club may or may not be worth $30. One thing's for sure, though -- the seller is making a profit by moving it for $30. Otherwise they would not do it.

John

I got an email from Warrior golf telling me to call them to get a dozen free balls because they needed testers.  This was before I knew who Warrior Golf were.   I called, told them that I'd love to try them, all they wanted was some feedback, I gave them my info and then they told me that the shipping cost would be $14.95 or $19.95 or something like that.  I laughed.  I asked the guy why would I pay the same amount for shipping to test something when I could buy so many decent balls for the same price.  What a joke.

In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

Sorry, but I just have a hard time with people whining about spending $30-$45 for golf clubs that actually are not bad clubs at all and play just as well as the expensive clubs, when "real" golf clubs cost over $150 a piece especially with graphite shafts.  If you don't know what you're talking about, then don't post on the site because you're spreading mis-information that might keep someone else from taking advantage of these great deals.

I have a hard time with people selling me crap and saying they equal good golf clubs with shady sales tactics.

I have a hard time with people selling me crap and saying they equal good golf clubs with shady sales tactics.

This pretty much sums it up.

Colin P.

Geebus lock this bs thread. Stfu crooks.

You know, if we keep this thread going long enough, the shill behind Johnny 2 Balls and The Big Kahuna will confuse which of his two accounts said what and will be answering his own question or agreeing with the same personna's BS.  Buddy, it's time to give it a rest - no one believes that you are some independent Joe Golfer with no ties to any of these mail order scam companies.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Sorry, but I just have a hard time with people whining about spending $30-$45 for golf clubs that actually are not bad clubs at all and play just as well as the expensive clubs, when "real" golf clubs cost over $150 a piece especially with graphite shafts.  If you don't know what you're talking about, then don't post on the site because you're spreading mis-information that might keep someone else from taking advantage of these great deals.

You've made two posts as a member here, both hawking these clubs and you want us to believe you're not a spammer.

Joe Paradiso

• 5 years later...

We played in a tourney this past weekend..par 5 they were set up at...if all 4 of us paid 20 we got to Tee it up at the 100 pard marker plus hit they driver and hybrid to win prizes....we did all got gift certificates to get a wedge or hybrid...not till i read the fine print did i see the 29.95 s&h..so my free club turned into a 50 dollar wedge...have not ordered it yet

Edited by Todd Albo

• iacas changed the title to What is this about?
Note: This thread is 2174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!