IGNORED

Golf Jokes Master Thread

iacas

Four guys have been going on the same golf trip for many years.
Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Ron's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.
Two days later the three get to the first tee of their favourite resort to find Ron waiting there driver in hand.
"Shit Ron, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"
"Well, I drove up last night.
Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, 'Guess who?" I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing lingerie.
She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. Apparently she's been reading 50 Shades of Grey......
On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am!

In my bag ... 12 year old Balvenie DoubleWood

• 8 months later...

Subject: Fwd: Ten Best Caddy Responses . .

Number: 10

Golfer:    "I think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."

Caddy:    "Think you can keep your head down that long?"

Number: 9
Golfer:    "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."

Caddy:    "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."

Number: 8

Golfer:    "Do you think my game is improving?"

Caddy:    "Yes . . . . You miss the ball much closer now."

Number: 7

Golfer:    "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"

Caddy:    "Eventually."

Number: 6

Golfer:    "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."

Caddy:    "I don't think so . . . . That would be too much of a coincidence."

Number: 5

Golfer:    "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction."

Caddy:    "It's not a watch - it's a compass."

Number: 4

Golfer:    "How do you like my game?"

Caddy:    "It's very good - but personally, I prefer golf."

Number: 3

Golfer:    "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?

Caddy:    "The way you play, it's a sin on any day."

Number: 2

Golfer:    "This is the worst course I've ever played on."

Caddy:    "This isn't the golf course . . . . We left that an hour ago."

And the Number: 1 . . . . Best Caddy Comment:

Golfer:    "That can't be my ball, it's too old."

Caddy:    "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."

What is the difference between a bad sky diver and a bad golfer.

The bad golfer goes WHACK, "Oh damn."

The bad sky diver goes, "Oh damn," WHACK.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Guy comes home from golf.

His wife says, "how was it?"

He hauls off and slaps her.

She say, "what the hell???" while clutching her face.

Guy says, "I dunno, I'm hitting everything fat today."

By the way, there is an enormous joke thread on here somewhere already. Pretty sure this will all get merged.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guy comes home from golf. His wife says, "how was it?" He hauls off and slaps her. She say, "what the hell???" while clutching her face. Guy says, "I dunno, I'm hitting everything fat today." By the way, there is an enormous joke thread on here somewhere already. Pretty sure this will all get merged.

My wife heard me laughing and asked what was so funny. I told her the sky diver joke. If I'd have told her that it was really this one, I'd be on my way up there to sleep on your couch!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

My wife heard me laughing and asked what was so funny. I told her the sky diver joke. If I'd have told her that it was really this one, I'd be on my way up there to sleep on your couch!

Me too!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

[quote name="Ernest Jones" url="/t/36/golf-jokes-master-thread/270#post_917525"]Guy comes home from golf. His wife says, "how was it?" He hauls off and slaps her. She say, "what the hell???" while clutching her face. Guy says, "I dunno, I'm hitting everything fat today." By the way, there is an enormous joke thread on here somewhere already. Pretty sure this will all get merged.

My wife heard me laughing and asked what was so funny. I told her the sky diver joke. If I'd have told her that it was really this one, I'd be on my way up there to sleep on your couch![/quote] [quote name="boogielicious" url="/t/36/golf-jokes-master-thread/200_100#post_917654"][QUOTE name="David in FL" url="/t/36/golf-jokes-master-thread/270#post_917596"] My wife heard me laughing and asked what was so funny. I told her the sky diver joke. If I'd have told her that it was really this one, I'd be on my way up there to sleep on your couch![/QUOTE] Me too! [/quote] I have a couch in living room, one in the basement/den and a spare room. Gotcha covered. Bros before hoes. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

A guys playing golf with his wife, he drives the ball with a bit of a hook and it goes left into some rough, then his wife drives off and she hits an enormous slice into a forest of trees on the right, they walk off in separate directions, the man eventually finds his ball and hits back onto the fairway, he walks over to the trees to help his wife but can't see her, he wanders further in but she's nowhere to be seen! Finally he thinks oh well, I'll go round on my own and ill surely bump into her. After a couple more holes he catches up to another single guy and says, hey dya mind if I join you? I don't really like playing on my own! The guy says, sure, I was playing with my wife but I lost her back there in the trees! The man says, jeez! What a coincidence, that's exactly what happened to me! Tell ya what, he says, you describe your wife to me, I'll describe mine and we'll keep a look out for them together! The man says, ok, well she's slim, size8, long blonde hair, olive skin, wearing the shortest of miniskirts with knee length socks and she got 40DD breasts and a skintight vest on! The guy says, right let's go! The man says, what's yours look like? .."oh never mind mine, he says, ..let's just go and find yours!

Gaz Lee

• 1 year later...

Four guys were playing their weekly game of golf, when they began to discuss the possibility of playing golf on Christmas.

One remarked how nice it would be to wake up Christmas morning and, without getting into an argument with his wife, go directly to the golf course to play a round with his three buddies.

All three chimed in, "Let's do it! We'll each figure out a way and meet here Christmas morning."

When Christmas morning arrives, as planned the four of them meet on the golf course.

The first guy says, "Boy, this game cost me a fortune! My wife can't take her eyes off of the diamond ring I had to buy her."

Number two guy sighs, "My wife is at home planning our cruise. When I last saw her, she was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Golfer number three shakes his head, "Well, my wife is at home reading the manual for her new car."

They all turned to the last guy in the group, who is staring at them like they all had lost their minds. He exclaims, "I can't believe this golf game was so expensive for all of you. I woke up, slapped my wife on the butt and said, "Well Babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf." She told me, "Take a sweater."

Bill - 

Four guys were playing their weekly game of golf, when they began to discuss the possibility of playing golf on Christmas.

One remarked how nice it would be to wake up Christmas morning and, without getting into an argument with his wife, go directly to the golf course to play a round with his three buddies.

All three chimed in, "Let's do it! We'll each figure out a way and meet here Christmas morning."

When Christmas morning arrives, as planned the four of them meet on the golf course.

The first guy says, "Boy, this game cost me a fortune! My wife can't take her eyes off of the diamond ring I had to buy her."

Number two guy sighs, "My wife is at home planning our cruise. When I last saw her, she was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Golfer number three shakes his head, "Well, my wife is at home reading the manual for her new car."

They all turned to the last guy in the group, who is staring at them like they all had lost their minds. He exclaims, "I can't believe this golf game was so expensive for all of you. I woke up, slapped my wife on the butt and said, "Well Babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf." She told me, "Take a sweater."

:-D:-D:-D

Good one! :beer:

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• 8 months later...
anybody know any good golf jokes, cause the only one i know is: whats the difference between Santa and tiger woods? Santa stops at 3 hoes HEEHEEHAWHAWHAW nooo.

Please see the following thread: http://thesandtrap.com/t/36/golf-jokes-master-thread Also, it's been like 7 years already. The Tiger cheating jokes are played out.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor were on the golf course and they are arguing about how much of the tithe should go to god. The rabbi says" well let's draw a circle in the bunker, throw up all the tither and whatever lands inside the circle we will give to god" The priest says" how about we throw it up and whatever lands outside the circle we will give to god" The pastor shakes his head and says" how about we throw all the tithe up, and whatever god wants he will grab.

Didn't read everyone going back but an English buddy of mine told me the following joke:

Donald Trump is getting ready to play the Old Course at St. Andrews and demands to have the best caddie.  The caddie master tells the Donald that the best caddie is a heavy drinker and a bad time keeper.  Donald says I want the best caddie.  Of course the caddie isn't there when the Donald wants to hit balls at the range and is getting madder and madder wondering where his damn caddie is at.  Just as the Donald is teeing it up, the caddie comes strolling up to the tee, the Donald being pissed takes a mighty whack at the ball, hit's it on the heel between his legs to about 20 feet from the pin on the 18th green.  Donald is about to blow a gasket when the caddie says "Never mind sir, one good putt in you're in for a round of 2"

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• 6 months later...

How men and women record things in their diaries.

Her Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.'

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

Husband's Diary:

A two-foot putt .. who the hell misses a two-foot putt?

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Table of Contents from my new book: "Winning Golf Strategies,"

which I believe gives the reader valuable playing tips

and insider information that I have gained through my own years

of experience in the game and observations of golfing partners.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt

Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Nike from the Rough When You Hit a Titleist from the Tee

Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a Bunker

Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance Off the Shank

Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger

Chapter 6 - Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings

Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap Management

Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 a.m.

Chapter 9 - How to Urinate Behind a 4" x 4" Post Un detected.

Chapter 10 - How to Rationalize a 6 Hour Round

Chapter 11 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the Water

Chapter 12 - Why Your Spouse Doesn't Care That You Birdied the 5th.

Chapter 13 - How to Let a Foursome Play Through Your Twosome

Chapter 14 - How to Relax When You Are Hitting Three Off the Tee

Chapter 15 - When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent

Chapter 16 - God and the Meaning of the Birdie-to-Bogey Three Putt

Chapter 17 - When to Regrip Your Ball Retriever

Chapter 18 - Use a Strong Grip on the Hand Wedge and a Weak Slip on the Foot Wedge.

Chapter 19 - Why Male Golfers Will Pay $5.00 A Beer from a hot Cart Girl and Give Her A $3 Tip, but Will Balk At $3.50 at the 19th Hole And then Stiff the Bartender . . . . . . .

Hopefully you will find my book intriguing and purchase a copy.

Love it.