IGNORED

Bridgestone J33CB or J36CB

Note: This thread is 5073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i have hit the VR's, both split cavities and blades

I played another round today with my Taylormade RAC CB/MB combo and every shot I hit felt horrible with them. My buddy has a set of older Taylormade Burner irons that are game improvement/borderline super game improvement with a pretty thick top line. I decided to try a few shots with them and I absolutely nuked every shot I hit with them. Can you give me an estimate on the J36s top line with any other club? I'd rather it not be too big, but I can live with it being bigger than my current musclebacks. Actually let me post a picture of the top line thickness and if you can tell me whether or not the J36's are thicker/thinner or just about the same that would be awesome.

3, 7, 9 irons

Driver: 909D2
3 Wood: 909F2
Hybrid: 909H 22 degree
Irons: J36CB 4-PW
Wedges: 52, 56, 60Putter: 2 Ball White Ice / Yes! Tracy IIBall: e7 / ProV1x

Not intentionally bumping my thread, but just wanted to let you guys know I went ahead and took a chance and picked up a set of J36s off Ebay. They should be shipping this week and I can't wait to get them and put them into play. I want to thank all of you for your suggestions and quick responses, it means a lot to me. IF for some reason I can't hit these any better than my Taylormade RAC CB/MB combo's then I might try some Mizuno MX25's as those look a lot more forgiving, we shall see. I will update this thread again on my assessment of the J36s after I get them and put them into play. Thanks again!

Driver: 909D2
3 Wood: 909F2
Hybrid: 909H 22 degree
Irons: J36CB 4-PW
Wedges: 52, 56, 60Putter: 2 Ball White Ice / Yes! Tracy IIBall: e7 / ProV1x

I played another round today with my Taylormade RAC CB/MB combo and every shot I hit felt horrible with them. My buddy has a set of older Taylormade Burner irons that are game improvement/borderline super game improvement with a pretty thick top line. I decided to try a few shots with them and I absolutely nuked every shot I hit with them. Can you give me an estimate on the J36s top line with any other club? I'd rather it not be too big, but I can live with it being bigger than my current musclebacks. Actually let me post a picture of the top line thickness and if you can tell me whether or not the J36's are thicker/thinner or just about the same that would be awesome.

they look similar to the irons on the left.....but still different!! haha!

I think they have a very apprealing tip line, not too thin, not too fat....very confidence inspiring grats on the new purchase i am sure u will like them
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Note: This thread is 5073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!