IGNORED

Dirty mother !@#$%# poop in the hole

kevinbomb123
Note: This thread is 5069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You sure it was human? Did you test it?

I´ve actually seen it twice on my course so far in prominent places - once into the litterboxes for broken tees - he aimed pretty precise for that, and another time a big pile of sh it on one of the driving range mats - but both times i was pretty convinced it was from an animal - but now when i think about it...........

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

You sure it was human?

+1 one of the greens at my course is next to a lake and it was covered in swan s%%t.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I fail to understand how this is funny. It is childish and immature. It caused the golf club to have to shut down a hole for a temporary amount of time and someone had to clean someone elses feces.

That is not funny at all.

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

p.s it was sergio garcia

So that must be what they call a dirty sanchez ;)

ogio.gif  Grom Stand Bag: Stealth
ping.gif     G15  10 .5, G10 3W,  5W, S-57 3-W, Tour-W 50, 5 6, 60 : Redwood Anser Black Satin 34.5"
titleist.gif     Ball: ProV1

I fail to understand how this is funny. It is childish and immature. It caused the golf club to have to shut down a hole for a temporary amount of time and someone had to clean someone elses feces.

The funny part isn't that they had to shut down the hole temporarily or that someone had to clean it up. It's that someone would be stupid enough to do that that makes it funny.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

The funny part isn't that they had to shut down the hole temporarily or that someone had to clean it up. It's that someone would be stupid enough to do that that makes it funny.

still don't see how that is funny. Guess it is not funny to me that we live in a soceity where pooping in a hole on a golf course is how someone entertains themselves. It kind of paints a bad picture of mankind that there are men and women who stoop to that level. On the other hand I think it proves evolution is not true, if are evolving has led to that behavior we would be better off without it

In my bag

Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

On the other hand I think it proves evolution is not true, if are evolving has led to that behavior we would be better off without it

If only you were around when Origin of Species was first published.

"I have read your tome, Mr Darwin, and would like to bring to your attention a glaring omission. You speak of natural selection, and of the variety of birds and primates, but what, my learned friend, of the man who defecates on golf courses? Tis no ape of the links but a man! I put it to you Mr Darwin that your neglecting to mention the sh*tting golfer is proof enough that your theory holds no weight!"

Putter - TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost
Wedges - Titleist Vokey Oil Can; 50/08, 54/14, 58/04
Irons - Mizuno MP53 4-PW
Hybrid - Mizuno MP CLK 3 iron
Rangefinder - Bushnell Tour V2Ball - Pro V1s / Srixon Z Star Yellow

Sometimes when I make a long putt my friends tell me they need to wipe the crap off my ball, I guess in this case it would have been literal...

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Must be a very relaxing place to play to be able to do that and not be seen.

Where are the closed circuit televisions when you need em? Wouldn't that be something... the turn on "You Tube" and find a most watched vid of you doing that on a golf course... and a close up of your face?

In my bag:
Driver X460 TOUR OPTIFIT 10.5* Graphite
FW 3W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 13* Graphite
FW 5W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 18* Graphite
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

I bet the guy that did it was a crap golfer!!!

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

Bwahahaha. Two golfers, one cup....?

Sorry. But certainly some people will get that reference and cringe.

That's too funny. I would've been pissed had I holed out into that, but I would've just left the ball and accepted it as a hilarious story to tell that I purchased for one golf ball.

Game of integrity, ehh?

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

Wow, I can't believe these responses. Funny? What is funny about the course having to stop play while some kid (or the asst pro) has to scoop human feces out of a hole and wash a cup because of the utter vulgarity of another person?

Now, what would have been funny is to see an entire can of pepper spray dumped into the face of the offender. I would have laughed at that.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Wow, I can't believe these responses. Funny? What is funny about the course having to stop play while some kid (or the asst pro) has to scoop human feces out of a hole and wash a cup because of the utter vulgarity of another person?

agreed. I fail to see anything funny in pooping on property that is not yours that others are going to be using. People wouldn't be laughing if I took a shit in the driver seat of their car

In my bag

Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood

Bwahahaha. Two golfers, one cup....? Sorry. But certainly some people will get that reference and cringe.

LOL very good..

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

Bwahahaha. Two golfers, one cup....?

Yeh I got the refference, I almost chugged on my coffee lol.

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!