IGNORED

Your Favorite Driver?

Note: This thread is 3590 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've had a half dozen or so in the last few years ... bought a 2009 Nike Dymo 9.5 with V2 shaft in mint condition off the used rack at Golfsmith for $12 last year.   Probably have 120 rounds on it to date ... better ball flight than any other driver I've had (including those I bought new and paid way too much for).     It just works - goes straight (my misses are a baby fade or draw - not the dramatic snap hooks or baloon slices with other drivers I've had) ... without question has the most job security of any club in my bag & is the main reason my hcp is falling

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get around to it, I'm probably going to drop some dough on a Ping Anser with a stiff Diamana A'hini shaft that I saw at Golfsmith for around $145, if it's still around. I love my G15 with an Adila 65 stiff that I have now, but I couldn't put the Anser down in the Golfsmith cage. It just felt perfect. I also demoed a Titleist D913 with the same shaft at some used store and it felt pretty darn good as well. The shaft makes all the difference, I guess.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ive played Taylor Made, Nike, Cobra, but I like my Ping G25 the best.  Their stock shafts are much better than the other 3 companies.  Ive also talked to a bunch of people at the club I belong too and they like the Titelist 913 as well! Go somewhere and hit them all and decide which once based off your numbers and feel.

Note: This thread is 3590 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!