IGNORED

Whiteboard 63g X vs. Blueboard 63g X

Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just picked up a 909d3 with a blueboard 63g X...... Heard many good things about the whiteboard..... Anyone have opinions? Coming from the V2 76g S in my driver but I think the torque was a little too low. A slight push to the right was very common

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

How is your ball flight with the blueboard? If you're looking for a lower ball flight and lower spin, the whiteboard may be a better shaft. Hard to say since you asked a very open ended question. I game a whiteboard mainly because my launch and spin are to high with the blueboard. They're both great shafts, play the one that fits you better.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Haven't gotten the new one yet..... But going from the 907D2 to the 909D3 may be enough...... Had replaced a stock blueboard in my 907 with the
V2 to lower my ball flight and spin..... Leery about going back to the blueboard even tho the d3 is touted as low launch low spin..... The new one is also and X flex as opposed to the stock BB that was a S in the 907.....

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

I didnt know you could make an X at only 63 grams...That thing must be made out of mithril or something, lol.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

http://www.mitsubishirayongolf.com/p...=dia_b〈=en

i guess the BB 63g in an X flex is actually 65g..... WB is actually 64g

Much lower launch then the blueboard and it gave me much better spin rates.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

Am I the only person who uses a 83g of the Whiteboard? Why am I so tempted to try a 63?

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

I have it narrowed down to a few replacement choices:

1. Diamana Ilima 60 X
2. Fujikura Motore F3 60 X
3. Matrix Ozik HD6 X
4. V2 66 X

Not really any way to hit these all in the same driver, basing it off of my last launch monitor session and what I feel I need in a shaft combined with the D3 head. V2 76 S was good but too low torque, also hit it fairly low with the 907 D2 head (don't mind that so much though) Swing speed 110ish. The 4.4 torque rating on that stock BB has got me worried.

Am I the only person who uses a 83g of the Whiteboard? Why am I so tempted to try a 63?

I hit a 73. I wouldn't mind an 83 but most of those I come across are in X-flex. I like an S-flex tipped about 1/4" better.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

I am picking up my whiteboard tomorrow to replace my Fubuki shaft as I get the best numbers with it. Went to a fitting with the Callaway van today and the White board with my FT-9 gave me a more boring ball flight and gave me consistent launch and low spin. Looking forward to hitting some bombs on the golf course.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

If you hit a V2 too low, you're likely going to hit a WB way too low. How is your ball flight with the stock BB?

Driver: 910D3 - Oban Kiyoshi 75 X / 909D3 - Oban Devotion 7 X
3 Wood: R9 TP - Oban Devotion 8 05
Hybrid: 909H - Project X Graphite
Irons: 4-6 AP2 - Project X 6.5 / 7-W MB - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Scratch 1018 52/56/60 KBS Tour XPutter: SC Button Back Newport 34" / SC Del Mar 34" / SC SS Newport...

Haven't hit the stock BB yet in the D3, had it in the 907 before I changed it to the V2. I thought about that with the WB, but was thinking that going down to 64g and up to an X flex would offset that. Have compiled a new list of options, and looking for thoughts on the following:

Motore F3 70g
Rombax 6w or 7w
Fubuki Alpha 73g
Matrix Ozik Xcon 7
Diamana BB (Non Stock)

Haven't hit the stock BB yet in the D3, had it in the 907 before I changed it to the V2. I thought about that with the WB, but was thinking that going down to 64g and up to an X flex would offset that. Have compiled a new list of options, and looking for thoughts on the following:

I'd definitely hit the stock setup before you change anything but based on that list I would say the Motore or the Xcon. Both a a little higher launching but still very low spin shafts. I would say the Fubuki Tour would be better than the Fubuki Alpha since the Alpha launch is closer to a WB. And if you liked your V2 in your old set up you ought to look at putting that in the 909D3, it's by far the most price effective solution. You don't want to put a $400 shaft in a head only for it to launch to low. Another cheap solution would be a ProLaunch Red, it launches similar to a WB and costs a fraction of one.

Good Luck.

Driver: 910D3 - Oban Kiyoshi 75 X / 909D3 - Oban Devotion 7 X
3 Wood: R9 TP - Oban Devotion 8 05
Hybrid: 909H - Project X Graphite
Irons: 4-6 AP2 - Project X 6.5 / 7-W MB - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Scratch 1018 52/56/60 KBS Tour XPutter: SC Button Back Newport 34" / SC Del Mar 34" / SC SS Newport...

I have it narrowed down to a few replacement choices:

5. Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Tour shaft. I would chuck that one in there aswell!

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!