• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
double_j

Central/Southern NJ Golf Help

4 posts in this topic

Taking a buddy out for a round on Saturday. He doesn't get many full golf days lately but his wife is giving him one for Fathers day. I'd like to play someplace a bit nicer than my home course since this is a rarity for him.

Looking for some feedback on the Architect's Club in Phillipsburg. It's a bit of a hike for both of us (a little over an hour), but I've heard some pretty good things about the course. Also on our list is Scotland Run, Eagle Ridge, and Blue Heron. We've played and enjoy all three so I know those are relatively safe picks (the first two are a bit closer than Architects, the last is a touch farther). Any comparisons or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Priorities are an interesting/fun course design, good general course conditions, and lastly pace of play. Facilities, etc. don't impress us much - all we really need is a bar with takeout and/or an attentive cart girl.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Architect's is one of my favorite courses in the state. Its a brute to walk but its a really fun place.

where did you wind up playing?

Architect's is one of my favorite courses in the state. Its a brute to walk but its a really fun place.

i'm a member there it's not hard to walk...Architects is a great track and a challenge. Wide open but the greens can get tricky and the rough can get thick in spots. It's fun though.