IGNORED

Let's say a golfer could not demo irons, what to choose?

Note: This thread is 5010 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. Callaway X Series, or Adams Combo set
2. Callaway X Series, Taylormade R7's, Titleist AP1's
3. Callaway X Series, Titleist Ap2's
4. Blades or CB's or anything really. If you are that consistant you should be able to hit any iron.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1. 20 and up - Nickent 4DX Pro
2. 15 - Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl
3. 10 - Adams Pro Black CB-1
4. 5 and under - Adams Idea Pro Black MB

Basically, I just picked what I think looks coolest of the higher end range of clubs. I use the Nickent 4DX Pros and love them, so that's why I chose it for the 20 and up handicap, even though they might be too much club for that group.

Driver: 4DX SuperMag 10.5º
Fairway Wood: 4DX 3-Wood
Hybrids: 5DX 3, 4
Irons: 4DX Pro 5-PW
Wedges: Arc 52º, 54º, VR 58ºPutter(s): SeeMore FGP OriginalBag: Org.14 Xtreme

You mean being left handed. It really sucks in this regard. But on topic.

High--Adams Idea OS hybrid
Mid--Mizuno Mx 1000/mx 300 mixed set
Mid/low--AP2
Low really solid iron player--titleist mb 710

Brian

1. Callaway i-brids
2. Titleist Ap-1
3. Titleist Ap-2
4. Mizuno blades
Im real glad to see everyone else putting the AP-1 on there for 15 Hdcps cuz I just bought em and I'm over 15. They've helped A TON though. With a little direction and more consistent putting I think I can get down to a 15ish soon.

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not nearly as much as you like Titleist!

hahaha Fair call!

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

1. i15 (or any of the other players cavity backs like the AP2 or CB)
2. i15 (or any of the other players cavity backs like the AP2 or CB)
3. i15 (or any of the other players cavity backs like the AP2 or CB)
4. i15 (or any of the other players cavity backs like the AP2 or CB)

It makes no sense to buy 4 sets along your progress, of course it makes no sense to buy a true blade at hc 36 or even at hc 20, but if you are a bit serious about golf, buy yourself a decent set and your are ready to improve !

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

1. Adams IDEA a7OS
2. Nike VR Full Cavity
3. Callaway X-22
4. Nike VR Forged TW Blades

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

All this thread is doing is making me want new clubs!

Ping K15 12* | Ping K15 4h | Callaway Razr X HL Irons 5 - AW | Cleveland 54* and 58* wedges | Odyssey White Hot Tour Rossie | Bushnell Neo GPS | Nike M9 Cart Bag

All this thread is doing is making me want new clubs!

haha my bad.

1. Adams IDEA a7OS

What? no split cavities too? lol

Mizuno MX100's
Mizuno Mp58's
Titleist MB's
Mizuno Mp68's

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

i like this thread.
20+ burner combo set with 3+4i hybrids
15- ping g15
10-mp58
5 or less- titleist 710 mb or tm tp mb smoke

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

I have given some thought to my own list and I think it would go as follows:

20+ Ping G15
15 - Titleist AP1
10 - Mizuno mixed set mp52/58
5 and under - Scratch SB-1

i like this thread.

It is just me, what is there to be liked, why does about everyone making this stupid lists, who are we to decide which kind of clubs should be played at which level.

Just let a 20, 15, 10 or even 5 capper play what he or she likes ........ if a 5 capper likes a ping G15 no problem .... if a 36 capper like the challenge of a Titleist MB no problem either ......

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

It is just me, what is there to be liked, why does about everyone making this stupid lists

First off, the bolded section makes no sense and second, why would you feel compelled to post in this thread if you feel that way? If you aren't going to add to the thread then just don't post. No one is making you read (although you obviously didn't since the purpose of this thread is not to decide what clubs others should play but is for fun) or post in this thread, and last time I checked there were many more to choose from.

You make it a bold section, there was no bold section ...... you don't get the point ..... of course it is fun to think on which set should match a certain level of play ...... but it is just for everyone to decide what he or she likes best.

Besides that ..... how can a 20 capper know what is best for a 5 capper, only by reading and believing what he's reading ..... or by personal experience ?

Note: This thread is 5010 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!